• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Fulmics Rom for D856/7/858HK ( Unofficial ) (working)

Search This thread

AbbasM234

Jul 12, 2013
Dubai
HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
3) Download Sim Mod
4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
4) wipe Data and Cache
5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)

Last edited:

doneth12

Jul 9, 2016
Dear Abbas,

I am newbie here. I have successfully installed the fulmics roms but i have no network signal and wifi even i did installed the sim mod and modem. Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Dondon

doneth12

Jul 9, 2016

doneth12

Jul 9, 2016
if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.

Dear xpirt,

Thanks for your support I really appreciated it. Kindly let me know how to upload modem and boot as I am newbie with regards to this.

Also, I have managed to install fulmics rom and after flashing the dual sim v4 I got my dual network signal back but I lost baseband like my FM radio is not functioning even I did flash the modem5_6_3. If you have any solution for this, it would be highly appreciated.

Your ROM is really awesome and if you could look and consider the following I have noticed:

FM Radio is not functioning
Getting hot for a while then It goes
When I restart my mobile it shut off sometimes
I lost signal whenever I select the both status (my phone number, model no. IMEI, etc.) of sim card but it goes back normal here’s the error message “Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped”

In view of all the above your ROM is really amazing and bring new life to our dual sim 858hk and hope you consider the above issues. Thanks for everything guys who contributed and supported us specially xpirt.

Regards,
Dondon

AbbasM234

Jul 12, 2013
Dubai
Dear Abbas,

I am newbie here. I have successfully installed the fulmics roms but i have no network signal and wifi even i did installed the sim mod and modem. Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Dondon

Dear GaryfromHK,

Thank you for your kind reply. I'll try to flash the sim mod and modem provided by you once i reached in my home and hope it will goes well.

Again, thank you guys and @xprit for making this happen to our dual sim mobile.

regards,

dondon

thank you for your work:good:.Have been in trouble finding roms for D857

HI guys Sim Mod link updated!! :) enjoy and @xpirit uploading boot and modem for you

doneth12

Jul 9, 2016
please check with the updated links for D858hk Simv4

Dear Abbas,

Thanks for your reply. Is this the same with what GaryfromHK provided in his post? If so, i have flashed this already and i got my dual network signal back and wifi. The only downside i have experienced was the following:

FM Radio is not functioning (even i flashed the modem already)
When I restart my mobile it shut off sometimes (Very seldom)
I lost signal whenever I select the both status (my phone number, model no. IMEI, etc.) of sim card but it goes back normal here’s the error message “Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped”

If happen you have solution of the above please do let me know. Again, thanks a million.

regards,

dondon

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
I installed it today and everything works ok, except Radio. I try to find the factory LG Browser, any solution? Found apk on internet but it didn't work

also the "com.android.phone" problem exists to me.. And the SIM switch button on bottom of the screen does not work.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
    1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
    2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
    3) Download Sim Mod
    4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
    1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
    2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
    3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
    4) wipe Data and Cache
    5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
    6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
    7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
    8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)
    if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.
    thanks to @kostas-k everything should be fixed now, official dual sim support will come in next version.
    I need some testers which have patience to test and install full roms and patches for any of dual sim variants..
    Boot and Modem

Hi @xpirit here are the links for Boot and Modem, I dont have any issues if you make it official support. Thanks.

D856/7/8HK Boot
    D856/7/8HK Modem