• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fulmics Rom for D856/7/858HK ( Unofficial ) (working)

Search This thread

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
no sim select button on screen. have not looked to see if you can enable as i use Call Master to auto select sim to use based on contact.
have used notification drop down to select sim and it works.

have not tested radio.
will test when i get home

I know about selecting on DropDown menu, just try to make perfect 100% working ROM. Now searching a solution for Radio.app which seems to be like disabled

Last edited:

L0sT19

Mar 17, 2012
Bucharest
I have a problem with my d858hk, i`ve done all the steps but when i want to configure the phone on the setup wizard i get an error “unfortunately the setup wizard have stopped” and then i it takes me to the first step of the setup wizard (the screen with the language.I wipe everything but with no luck, same error.Thanks in advance!

MrBrowseGierza

Sep 17, 2014
Metro Manila
www.kwentology.com
hi i am the aosp caf maintainer and i have just builded a testzip for d856/7/8.
i would like to know if it is booting or not. and if it boots (for sure) what is working and whats not.
you can download it here.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424952265

greets, mistercheese
I tried the Rom but got error message error 7, i remove some assets in updater script, installed again, boot up, but getting logo only.

I flashed the model and dual SIM, also the boot and modem i backed up but still logo only.

L0sT19

Mar 17, 2012
Bucharest
For those that have setup wizard i find a solution.
1.Backup the boot and modem file
2.Wipe data. cache, dalvik cache
3.Flash fulmics
4.Restore boot and modem file
5.Don`t flash the sim mod or modem mod yet
6.Complete the setup wizard (the sim will not be recognized)
7.Flash the sim and modem mods
After that if you want to flash the 5.3 version it will work just fine
I want to thank you Xpirit for this great Rom and Abbas for the dual sim mod !

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
does this work decently?

I have installed it on my D858HK and only two problems exist after installing Abbas' mod. Radio.app does not work and the second is that when I go on Settings to check IMEI, it gives a com.android.phone error and signal is lost for some seconds, something like a restart on modem.

"Posted from LG G3 Dual SIM D858HK"

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
By the way, from dropdown menu Bluetooth button does not work when trying to enable it, it works only if Bluetooth is enabled and you want to disable it... Anyone having this issue?

Sep 27, 2015
Roms Custom Dual Sim

I have another patch for dual sim card in the bluetooth works and works 100%. This patch I tested in Roms N & N 7.1, Prime 1.4 and works perfectly. I have tested the Fulmics and Bluetooth works, but not off the curtain (toggles).
The Rom N & N 7.1 (using another patch) so far has the best performance and battery in D858HK variants.

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
By the way, from dropdown menu Bluetooth button does not work when trying to enable it, it works only if Bluetooth is enabled and you want to disable it... Anyone having this issue?

I have another patch for dual sim card in the bluetooth works and works 100%. This patch I tested in Roms N & N 7.1, Prime 1.4 and works perfectly. I have tested the Fulmics and Bluetooth works, but not off the curtain (toggles).
The Rom N & N 7.1 (using another patch) so far has the best performance and battery in D858HK variants.

In Fulmics 5.3 Bluetooth also works, but you can't enable it through Drop-down menu, only disable it. You can enable it from Settings and works ok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
    1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
    2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
    3) Download Sim Mod
    4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
    1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
    2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
    3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
    4) wipe Data and Cache
    5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
    6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
    7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
    8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)
    if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.
    thanks to @kostas-k everything should be fixed now, official dual sim support will come in next version.
    I need some testers which have patience to test and install full roms and patches for any of dual sim variants..
    Boot and Modem

if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.

Hi @xpirit here are the links for Boot and Modem, I dont have any issues if you make it official support. Thanks.

D856/7/8HK Boot
    D856/7/8HK Modem