• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fulmics Rom for D856/7/858HK ( Unofficial ) (working)

Search This thread

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
Last edited:

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
Sound is fixed, think that works but i don't have good Reception here to check 100%, will check later and inform you.

After installing Xposed.apk, the option for Contactless Payments on menu "Settings -> General" disappeared, can you fix it? Also, SIM2's IMEI on "About phone" that shows SIM1's IMEI?

Thanks @xpirt for your hard work
xposed issue it's a known bug on every android device, contactless payments needs systemless supersu and systemless xposed in order to work.

can you grab a logcat while you go into settings-about-imei page?

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007

xposed issue it's a known bug on every android device, contactless payments needs systemless supersu and systemless xposed in order to work.

can you grab a logcat while you go into settings-about-imei page?

Here is a logcat trying to check SIM1's IMEI first and then SIM2's.

Also checked FM Radio somewhere with good Reception and doesn't work, seems that when i push to search for a station, it locks to a frequency but only static noise, no music. I also attach a logcat. Is there any file you may want from factory rom? I have a nadroid backup using factory rom.

Attachments

• log.zip
    166 KB · Views: 7
  • radio_log.zip
    133.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
@xpirt

If you can see from logcat, it searches a station and you listen to music, then you hear the noise and then music comes back and then noice again..and always this

"Posted from LG G3 Dual SIM D858HK"

Attachments

• radiologcat.zip
    275.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

shinaeo

Jul 17, 2016
Seems to work but I get no sound, it searches and seems that it finds signal, seems to record also. But no sound either from hands-free nor the speaker. I attach a logcat with all buttons pressed, volume etc.

The order I installed fulmicsis:

1. Installed 6.0 F400K or D855 version
2. Installed dual sim patch
3. Installed modem image
4. Update to 6.1 and then bluetooth patch

Did not restore boot after step 1? I was running fulmics ver 5.3 but i want to flash 6.0. I lost my imeis in 5.3 and had to restore my backup. Im on 868hk.

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
Does your messaging app have the option to choose sims? I only have that for the dialer. The main sim does not keep the last number dialed in memory. Only the 2nd sim does. Im on 5.3

Marshmallow stock didn't have the option to choose which sim to use, the only option was to choose sim from the dropdown menu and then go to messaging app, so is Fulmics because it's based on stock Rom.

I don't have any problem with last dialed numbers thow.

shinaeo

Jul 17, 2016
Marshmallow stock didn't have the option to choose which sim to use, the only option was to choose sim from the dropdown menu and then go to messaging app, so is Fulmics because it's based on stock Rom.

I don't have any problem with last dialed numbers thow.

Yes thats true. Thought there was a mod to get it though with this dual sim patch. Artshell made a mod for his. Ill try to install 6.0 this weekend to test it out and to see if i lose my imeis.

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
Here is a logcat trying to check SIM1's IMEI first and then SIM2's.

Also checked FM Radio somewhere with good Reception and doesn't work, seems that when i push to search for a station, it locks to a frequency but only static noise, no music. I also attach a logcat. Is there any file you may want from factory rom? I have a nadroid backup using factory rom.

@xpirt

If you can see from logcat, it searches a station and you listen to music, then you hear the noise and then music comes back and then noice again..and always this

[MENTION=5132229]
@xpirt, is it possible to fix these last two issues?

Yes thats true. Thought there was a mod to get it though with this dual sim patch. Artshell made a mod for his. Ill try to install 6.0 this weekend to test it out and to see if i lose my imeis.

Yes I know there is a patch, I think that it may work with Fulmics 6.1

Last edited:

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
[MENTION=5132229]
@xpirt, is it possible to fix these last two issues?
the imei issue seems related to framework (as it's international base - only cosmetic)
about fm radio I couldn't figure it out from the logcat, will continue looking into it but I'm not sure how much I can go further.

Reactions: kostas-k

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
the imei issue seems related to framework (as it's international base - only cosmetic)
about fm radio I couldn't figure it out from the logcat, will continue looking into it but I'm not sure how much I can go further.

IMEI isn't a big issue so it's not so big deal, only FM Radio.
If you need any file from stock System.img for fixing Radio you can tell me, I have a nandroid backup. To make you understand what's happening, when finding a station with good signal it locks and then you hear music then noise, music then noise....etc. Something like a repeated loop of the last second before lock to a station

thanks anyway for your hard work @xpirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinaeo

doneth12

Jul 9, 2016
Seems to work but I get no sound, it searches and seems that it finds signal, seems to record also. But no sound either from hands-free nor the speaker. I attach a logcat with all buttons pressed, volume etc.

The order I installed fulmicsis:

1. Installed 6.0 F400K or D855 version
2. Installed dual sim patch
3. Installed modem image
4. Update to 6.1 and then bluetooth patch

Hi,

Finally the bluetooth fix works perfectly in F400K...except the FM radio and guest user mode still has error...

allancosta

Nov 28, 2010
I have just one thing to say to everyone trying to make fulmics work with the D858. GOD BLESS YOU!!!
I could very well help with this patching and testing process, but I work full time and go to the University too.
But, thank you guys and dont give up! :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
    1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
    2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
    3) Download Sim Mod
    4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
    1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
    2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
    3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
    4) wipe Data and Cache
    5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
    6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
    7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
    8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)
    if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.
    thanks to @kostas-k everything should be fixed now, official dual sim support will come in next version.
    I need some testers which have patience to test and install full roms and patches for any of dual sim variants..
    Boot and Modem

if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.

Hi @xpirit here are the links for Boot and Modem, I dont have any issues if you make it official support. Thanks.

D856/7/8HK Boot
    D856/7/8HK Modem