• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Fulmics Rom for D856/7/858HK ( Unofficial ) (working)

Search This thread

mariosm1cy

I am facing this issue with my d858hk.
I am not able even to activate the second sim, because the switch is grayed out... Also you are facing the same issue?

Inviato dal mio LG-D858 utilizzando Tapatalk

Haven't flashed it yet, although I am thinking about it. Because I am using this phone also for work, the issue you reported is major for me. If though you are the only user reporting it then I will flash and test it.

I'm using D858HK but sim2 works ok, no issue

It's strange what's happening to you...
I've tried wiping everything except external sd and still no second sim option enabled.
@kostas-k how I can troubleshoot this issue? I have a backup of both fulmics installation and stock...do you know where I can start to compare the two systems?

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
I've tried wiping everything except external sd and still no second sim option enabled.
@kostas-k how I can troubleshoot this issue? I have a backup of both fulmics installation and stock...do you know where I can start to compare the two systems?

You have D858 or D858HK? Check what i have send you and tell me

"Posted from LG G3 Dual SIM D858HK"

mariosm1cy

Last edited:

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt
fix has been added in HUB if you need. though you need to be on clean 6.5 (without flashing Fulmics6.5_Dual_SIM_4G_D858HK.zip as it breaks some things)

@xpirt Where am I suppose to find the fix when I cannot find fulmics hub anywhere

If you are on 6.5 you don't need that patch, HUB always have fixes for latest Fulmics version.

You are on Fulmics and you don't see HUB app?

"Posted from LG G3 Dual SIM D858HK"

Last edited:

helaal92

Aug 7, 2015
HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
3) Download Sim Mod
4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
4) wipe Data and Cache
5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)

hello
where can i find a custom recovery for my LG G3 D858Hk ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI All D856/7/8HK Users.

1st of all, I played a bit with fulmics ROM from last 2-3 months. and patched it to work with our Dual Sim Version Devices. Thanks to @xprit for the best ROM on xDA.

I am not the owner of Fulmics ROM but only Mod developer who develops mod so that we can enjoy this ROM for our devices.

Instructions:
    1) Download Fulmics Rom 5.1 from original Thread of Fumics Rom
    2) Download Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA from download page on Fulmics Website
    3) Download Sim Mod
    4) Download Modem for D858HK

How to Install:
    1) Put downloaded Fulmics Rom on your SD card ( do not put it into phone memory)
    2) Put Downloaded files (moden + sim) into same folder.
    3) go to recovery (TWRP) and backup, System, Boot, EFS and MODEM.
    4) wipe Data and Cache
    5) Install Fulmics Rom, it will redirect to Aroma installer and select D855 International Model.
    6) once installation completed, uncheck reboot and come back to recovery and Restore Boot and Modem and Reboot.
    7) once everything completed, (Phone boots up), go to recovery again and Install DUAL SIM MOD to get your signals and dual sim capabilities and flash Modem file with the link provided above.
    8 ) Flash Fulmics 5.2-5.3 OTA and reboot your phone and you got Fulmics ROM on your D856/7/8HK.

Hit Thanks :)
    if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.
    thanks to @kostas-k everything should be fixed now, official dual sim support will come in next version.
    I need some testers which have patience to test and install full roms and patches for any of dual sim variants..
    Boot and Modem

if you can upload modem and boot from your variant, I can add official support for it if you want.

Hi @xpirit here are the links for Boot and Modem, I dont have any issues if you make it official support. Thanks.

D856/7/8HK Boot
    D856/7/8HK Modem