[FXZ]LMY47M Fastboot Files (Unofficial)(Unlocked Bootloader Only)

Search This thread

androidsftw

Oct 17, 2013
I suggest changing "fastboot erase cache" to "fastboot format cache". When I flashed this, I went into a bootloop because it seems like "fastboot erase cache" turns cache into an unformatted partition, so I went back into the bootloader and did "fastboot format cache".

mlevin

Dec 8, 2008
Fairfax, VA
Just making sure... this isn't some April fool's joke, right? It was posted on 4/1. If I flash this it isn't going to brick my phone? ;)

G

GuestD0701

Just making sure... this isn't some April fool's joke, right? It was posted on 4/1. If I flash this it isn't going to brick my phone? ;)

Haha. You know I thought that when he 1st posted it but I flashed it and its good. Don't think anyone would go that far with April fools. Tks Q for these. Your the man!! :thumbup:

mlevin

Dec 8, 2008
Fairfax, VA
Cool. I'm already on LMY47D and it seems to have the same radio and bootloader as LMY47M so I'm just gonna flash the boot and system partitions and then format cache and see how that goes. I don't think I want/need all the steps in the script.

Last edited:

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
So if I have Franco kernel & wanna keep it, I can skip the boot.img right? All I should need is the system.img if I'm not wiping correct? Bootloader & radio should be the same as D, which I'm on. And I've never seen oem.img before. What is that?

xwera43

Jun 22, 2010
Oregon via SoCal
Just got off the phone with T-Mobile after switching from Verizon (w00t w00t) and this is their firmware version. I'm running LMY47E now, can I flash all but the userdata.img and not have to re-install or setup any apps or device settings?

TIA

X

Top Liked Posts