• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[FXZ} XT907 4.4.2 183.46.10 Fastboot Files

Search This thread

trimaze

Nov 10, 2013
Cool I'll check it out I was able to downgrade from what I had update and get rooted

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
R

roxy.schram

So this will not flash onto a xt907 with a locked boot loader through RSD correct? As stated the I see it says about system and modem, but are these instructions regarding 'fastboot' flashing or both RSD and 'fastboot'

Last edited:

Franteeko

Jul 1, 2010
Does anyone know where to download RSD Lite? I did a google search for the program and the results popped up many different versions and no real official site for download.

FirePsych

Apr 28, 2012
Roswell, GA
Do you still have to RSD Lite back to last stock before pushing these with RSD Lite?

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I got it from the sites. Google.com site when I googled RSd lite

Reactions: Franteeko

Q9Nap

Feb 13, 2009
So this will not flash onto a xt907 with a locked boot loader through RSD correct? As stated the I see it says about system and modem, but are these instructions regarding 'fastboot' flashing or both RSD and 'fastboot'

locked bootloader devices are able to flash only partitions that are signed by moto; all partitions besides system and modem are signed by moto.
i just mentioned that in the op because locked bootloader device users may need files other than system or modem if the update attempt fails.

Do you still have to RSD Lite back to last stock before pushing these with RSD Lite?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I got it from the sites. Google.com site when I googled RSd lite

no, the fastboot files can be used to upgrade to 183.46.10 regardless of which version you're currently running.

Reactions: FirePsych

Top Liked Posts