• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

FYI T-Mobile OnePlus 8T + 5G unlock now working

Search This thread

JDinAZ74

Dec 30, 2010
Atlanta
I did not get an email but I do have the pending application like you under "Check my applications".
This may be a dumb question but where is the "check my applications" at? I submitted my unlock code on their website but also received no conformation or even anything to indicate that they received it. I don't even see a pending applications option anywhere. All I see is service requests, which is empty for me.

Last edited:

deltafire006

Jan 28, 2010
OnePlus 8T
This may be a dumb question but where is the "check my applications" at? I submitted my unlock code on their website but also received no conformation or even anything to indicate that they received it. I don't even see a pending applications option anywhere. All I see is service requests, which is empty for me.

It's at the link below. I have attached a screenshot circling the text you need to click to see your active unlock request.

https://www.oneplus.com/unlock_token

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-040853.jpg
    Screenshot_20201103-040853.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 305

jwarrior319

I've heard it can take a week or so
It quotes 7 day max. Im just wondering if it typical to get it sooner. Also another question, does anyone know if it will be possible to enable the second sim slot? I know there's only one imei but the official spec is duak standby meaning only one sim can be actively used at a time. Most phones like that only have 1 imei which is what limits that. I dont really have a need for a second sim right now but it would be nice to have as an option.

Sent from my OnePlus KB2007 using XDA Labs

we_tu_lo

Apr 8, 2019
It quotes 7 day max. Im just wondering if it typical to get it sooner. Also another question, does anyone know if it will be possible to enable the second sim slot? I know there's only one imei but the official spec is duak standby meaning only one sim can be actively used at a time. Most phones like that only have 1 imei which is what limits that. I dont really have a need for a second sim right now but it would be nice to have as an option.

They email you seven days to the day, sadly.

we_tu_lo

Apr 8, 2019
I know its an extra "security" step but they really should make it like the rest after sim unlocking. Im just happy my carrier phone can be bootloader unlocked at all. Cant say that for samsunk or LG(disappointment).

Agree 100%

I emailed OnePlus to try to get the code earlier, simply due to the wait, No response so far (nor do I expect one).

Top Liked Posts