• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

FYI T-Mobile OnePlus 8T + 5G unlock now working

Search This thread

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
So I got my unlock token yesterday...but when I click the download link this is what I get. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution? I contacted oneplus over Twitter and they gave me the run around and told me to contact T-MOBILE. Ugh
View attachment 5310281
Oneplus screwed up their website, nothing tmo can do.

Use my conversion if you just wanna bypass the BL lock

Last edited:
Reactions: seacrow01

fuccsocc

May 20, 2021
So I got my unlock token yesterday...but when I click the download link this is what I get. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution? I contacted oneplus over Twitter and they gave me the run around and told me to contact T-MOBILE. Ugh
View attachment 5310281
After contacting 2 chat agents and sending multiple emails I am still having this issue hoping it will just be another day or two. I requested they have a web developer take a look as the support agents keep sending me the link to the stupid unlock process.

IM ON STEP 6 YOU JACKASSES LOOK AT MY .PNG

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
After contacting 2 chat agents and sending multiple emails I am still having this issue hoping it will just be another day or two. I requested they have a web developer take a look as the support agents keep sending me the link to the stupid unlock process.

IM ON STEP 6 YOU JACKASSES LOOK AT MY .PNG
It sounds like you are sim unlocked, like I said before, just run my MSM, convert to Eu, and unlock with the code

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh how I have missed root soo much coming from a galaxy s10+. Viper4android works flawlessly and OBD2AA is working ?
    Capture+_2021-05-15-11-08-10.png
    View attachment 5310281
    Oneplus screwed up their website, nothing tmo can do.

Use my conversion if you just wanna bypass the BL lock