G Pad 10.1 LTE case differences?

Search This thread

RyanEJ25

Mar 29, 2013
Orange County
Just wondering if anyone has tried a WiFi case on the LTE version of the 10.1 g pad. A few specs I looked at online gave exact same measurements. I know the g pad 8.3 had diffences with thickness and sensor placements. Thanks for your help!

RyanEJ25

Mar 29, 2013
Orange County
Just curious. What case did you buy? I got a fintie magnetic case that triggers the screen on and off and it's nice but I want one that the tablet snaps into instead of slides into and velcrows it in.

This is the case I bought. Works great and snaps on. I dont have any issues with it. The stand that rolls into itself is a magnet so its awesome and has enough angle to hold the tablet and not fall over.

Gabe.c

Dec 27, 2015
Has anyone tried the "360 Rotary caso Tablet couro PU for LG G Pad 10.1 V700 Flio " case, wich I found on AliExpress (cant post the link because I'm still a new user) and have any feedback to give about it?

Thanks

joeclark

May 17, 2010
Kingsbury, TX
LG V60 ThinQ
This is the case I bought. Works great and snaps on. I dont have any issues with it. The stand that rolls into itself is a magnet so its awesome and has enough angle to hold the tablet and not fall over.
NB.h.. KJHmmn hkmn

sent from a device using an app

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Just wondering if anyone has tried a WiFi case on the LTE version of the 10.1 g pad. A few specs I looked at online gave exact same measurements. I know the g pad 8.3 had diffences with thickness and sensor placements. Thanks for your help!
Bll.mjn

sent from a device using an app