G-Wack Case

Search This thread

KiaTheKing

Jun 10, 2013
Belgrade
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
This is one strong built case, I work in automotive business and this one held up to bunch of drops and more drops, also sound comes from front now instead of just bottom.

S7 Protective Case, G-WACK Carbon Fiber Premium Aluminum Metal 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector Full Body Case Waterproof Shockproof Dirt Proof Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EGX7YXM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_CCSovYGabwhcY

This seems just like an add thread, if you dont want to write better review just dont make threads like this, there is no point. Or provide some better info/review, or whatever.

dmf77

Jan 26, 2011
Veederstuck
This seems just like an add thread, if you dont want to write better review just dont make threads like this, there is no point. Or provide some better info/review, or whatever.

If you don't like the thread or the topic, don't read it, simple. And quit asking people to "hit the thanks button" if you've helped them, it's lame, annoying and gay... I don't think people need to be told to hit the thanks button, they'll do it if they feel like it, same with subscribing to your stupid channel... go somewhere else..

Reactions: Domino5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you don't like the thread or the topic, don't read it, simple. And quit asking people to "hit the thanks button" if you've helped them, it's lame, annoying and gay... I don't think people need to be told to hit the thanks button, they'll do it if they feel like it, same with subscribing to your stupid channel... go somewhere else..
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone