• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

G1 insurance

Search This thread

darkpaniel

Jun 6, 2010
A while ago, a tiny screw came loose inside my G1. I'm assuming it's a screw from the sliding mechanism, because now the mechanism feels very flimsy. I foresee this only getting worse. Fortunately, I've got the insurance that tmobile offers.. but I was wondering what phone I would receive if in the event I needed a replacement phone.

The G1 is nearly 2 years old now.. and I get the feeling that tmobile no longer has replacement G1's available. Has anyone else with the insurance received a replacement anytime recently? If so, did you receive the G1? or a different phone.

Thanks!

lbcoder

Jan 21, 2009
A while ago, a tiny screw came loose inside my G1. I'm assuming it's a screw from the sliding mechanism, because now the mechanism feels very flimsy. I foresee this only getting worse. Fortunately, I've got the insurance that tmobile offers.. but I was wondering what phone I would receive if in the event I needed a replacement phone.

The G1 is nearly 2 years old now.. and I get the feeling that tmobile no longer has replacement G1's available. Has anyone else with the insurance received a replacement anytime recently? If so, did you receive the G1? or a different phone.

Thanks!

Why don't you just put the screw back where it came from?