[G1/mytouch Theme] ** gChrome 0.3.5** [CM 4.1.99] [10/04]

Search This thread

angryspoon

Apr 24, 2009
What do you have to do besides download the Stericson version to get the stericson unlock screen?

I simply downloaded the stericson one and it does NOT give me the correct unlock screen. Have been away for a long time so any help would be appreciated.

Tompalaz

Oct 4, 2009
In the very first post (always read at least the first post of a thread before asking questions), different versions for different roms are listed. If you have any of these roms, the corresponding theme version will work. If you don't, then it wont work.

/Mats
Hi Mats, I've read almost the hole thread, but I can't see anywhere a description how I install this. I DO read at least a couple of pages before I ask. And since I didn't find anything I ask, thought that was what this forum was all about...

Tack för hjälpen...

Paulroberts

Jun 29, 2009
Hi Mats, I've read almost the hole thread, but I can't see anywhere a description how I install this. I DO read at least a couple of pages before I ask. And since I didn't find anything I ask, thought that was what this forum was all about...

Tack för hjälpen...

you just flash it like any other rom, rename it to update.zip or use cm recovery 1.4 to flash it without renaming it.

shivers316

Mar 17, 2006
Ridgefield Park
Best theme here, but I'm having a problem on 4.1.99 on MT3G. It's rendering my browser useless pretty much. When I hit menu and go to enter a url, it reboots every time, so my browser is useless. It's definitely the theme, because when I revert back to stock 4.1.99 everything is fine.

terrancextc

Mar 31, 2009
Phoenix
I downloaded the non-standard one with the stericson lock screen and I am trying to figure out how to customize my Lockscreen to look like yours with the different buttons AND to get that nifty gadget on yours that has all the bluetooth, wifi, brightness etc on that sleek bar. How do i do this?

Long press on the screen go to widget then select Power Control and voila you got your nifty gadget

mursepaolo

Sep 25, 2009
California
something's up with the contacts part of the dialer. when you use the quick finder tab on the right side, it shows random letters (not in order) as you're sliding it down your contacts.

Charrion

Oct 29, 2008
Prince George, BC
something's up with the contacts part of the dialer. when you use the quick finder tab on the right side, it shows random letters (not in order) as you're sliding it down your contacts.

Confirmed. Haven't seen that contact bug in quite a while, since CM 3.9.X.
Tried to capture a log, but it shows nothing more than the start of the dialer.

UPDATE: This appears to be specific to the theme, just rolled back to 4.1.99 themeless and the scroll problem disappeared.

Last edited:

youngrony

Jul 1, 2009
Melrose Park
ICE!!!

YOOO im feeling the ICE thing, ****s mad hot.. you should allow us to put a picture for the ICE contact and have it change the background of the LS to that picture :D nice work tho i keep it on that ICE screen cause i dont to much like that battery screen..

harpreet1988

Dec 11, 2008
One request....change the "grey" color to black. (for example when you open the browser, the bar on top that displays websites is grey....and when using advanced task manager widget, it shows up with text saying advanced task manager ended x applications)

Jason Syn

Dec 29, 2007
Denver
Anyone have a mirror? I've been getting this for an hour:

You want to download the following file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/288838727/gChrome-0.3.5-4.1.99-LS.zip | 9949 KB

We regret that currently we have no available slots for free users. Unfortunately you will have to wait 2 minutes, this will allow us to continue to provide our service to our Premium users. Afterwards it will be checked again if you can access the file. If you do not want to wait that long, become Premium member

Please note, the server is not going to check again within the next 2 minutes if downloading is possible again. To provide a fair platform, all user get the same options.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Patience is not a virtue I have. Any updates on this?