G4 Theme for G2

Search This thread

Capomen

Sep 12, 2014
I do that copy to system, App, set permissions 644, and rebot Phone, and when operation is done i don t See in themes lg 4 theme

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
tks mate. works like a charm.
love the flat material icons style.

edit: fonts seem blurred like out of focus on the app drawer :s

Last edited:

bravo1565

Jun 6, 2010
I COPY paste in system/app. restarted the phone but it doesnt show as an installed app in the app drawer. How should i set the theme?

You won't see it in the app drawer from home your home screen click menu/and you should see themes

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Kasvinda

TMG1961

Apr 13, 2015
Brunssum
Tried the Theme but got a android is upgrading message every time i boot phone (tried rebooting 5 times). Once i remove the theme the android is upgrading message is gone.

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
can someone pelase make a mix of this theme and g2 stock one, using only g4 icons?

I really like the fonts on rhe g2 stock lolipop theme. using this theme makes fonts on the app drawer look bad.

Last edited:

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
can someone pelase make a mix of this theme and g2 stock one, using only g4 icons?

I really like the fonts on rhe g2 stock lolipop theme. using this theme makes fonts on the app drawer look bad.

Well i can do that subject too the op gives me permission to use the icons for the theme making.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all
    Download theme
    Copy to system/app with root explorer
    Set permission 0644 (rw-r-r-)
    Reboot phone
    Enjoy
    Screenshot
    f62eScreenshot-2015-04-11-09-47-41.png

70edScreenshot-2015-04-11-09-40-01.png

Download link
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0Bzuqi0H1lCcXI3cS1jTnJvR2M/edit?pli=1

Well i can do that subject too the op gives me permission to use the icons for the theme making.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
    I COPY paste in system/app. restarted the phone but it doesnt show as an installed app in the app drawer. How should i set the theme?

You won't see it in the app drawer from home your home screen click menu/and you should see themes

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
    I dont see anything such. Once you enter the homescreen theres no menu actually in lollipop.

you may need to enable themes, you can do it using G3 tweaksbox on Lollipop.
    Why can't it be installed normally as any other theme or app???:confused:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone