Search This thread

ivanndroid

Jan 2, 2014
Good day everyone, I think it would be nice if this would serve as the main thread upon which we may discuss existing and future updates for the device instead of creating separate discussions for every update. A thread that will be the collection of news and other info such as changes or added features regarding the updates so it will be easy to find for owners who are keen on learning what each updates do to the phone. :)

P.S If there is any site which already does this for the G6 or LG has an official one like this then please inform me. Thanks

Last edited:

Killua96

Apr 5, 2012
Castelvetro di Modena
Ohh I see though this only provides downloads of firmwares without discussions or additional info. My idea is a thread where we can discuss noticeable changes with every update and will serve as a reference for others who wish to learn more about each update.
It doesn't provide all' download but in page i've linked you can see all the ota (and not) for which device, and which nation updated every 6 hours
For further information you have to see the changelog during the update trough ota and/or LG Bridge.

ivanndroid

Jan 2, 2014
It doesn't provide all' download but in page i've linked you can see all the ota (and not) for which device, and which nation updated every 6 hours
For further information you have to see the changelog during the update trough ota and/or LG Bridge.

OTAs do not list a comprehensive explanation of update changelogs :) and what I mean is hopefully this thread will serve as a user discussion thread about their observations every update. :)

Reactions: railfan-eric

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day everyone, I think it would be nice if this would serve as the main thread upon which we may discuss existing and future updates for the device instead of creating separate discussions for every update. A thread that will be the collection of news and other info such as changes or added features regarding the updates so it will be easy to find for owners who are keen on learning what each updates do to the phone. :)

P.S If there is any site which already does this for the G6 or LG has an official one like this then please inform me. Thanks

OTAs do not list a comprehensive explanation of update changelogs :) and what I mean is hopefully this thread will serve as a user discussion thread about their observations every update. :)
    Ok then, let's hope to find anche easy way to write down a right changelog for every update :)