There's fix for that netflix error. Not sure if i can post reddit link here?Im sorry if Im bugging you so much but... Does anyone know how do I make Recent Apps button do its original function instead of being the Menu button? Thanks!
More issues found this far:
Apps suddenly open by themselves. (Chrome, 3 times, Facebook 2 times, this far)
Flashlight sometimes wont turn off, but I guess this isnt a S5 Mini issue, S3 Mini has the same issue.
When I change between users, Sistem UI and Android Sistem crash, but they work again after a few seconds.
In the second user I made, I can't change the wallpaper (I got stuck with Black Hole animated wall)
Netflix won't run. Error (-9)
If there is another issue Ill post it here ?
Same... But still sucks, your playlist can't automatically play and you have to start each video...
Before you start:Disclaimer:
- You flash this image at your own responsibility. I am not responsible for any damage that might be caused by flashing this image (bricked device, lost data, ...)
- Flashing this kernel image will trigger the KNOX counter, so your warranty will be void.
- Applications that use KNOX (e.g. "Private Mode") might not work anymore when returning to the stock ROM, as the device is regarded as compromised. Do not flash this ROM if you need those applications.
- The image is only for Exynos3470 based S5 Mini variants SM-G800F/M/Y.
- It might be instable, crash your device, drain your battery, or even might damage your smartphone (e.g. if an USB-OTG device drains too much power)
- Some users reported that their touch-screen stopped working permanently after some weeks of usage. For some user's (two at the moment including me) NFC stopped working permanently. Probably this issues are not related to this ROM as also many stock user's complain about hardware issues (random reboots, black screens, unresponsive touchscreen) but you have been warned.
- Backup your data before flashing and check if the original firmware is present (e.g. at SamMobile)
15/08/2015: * Synchronize with newest CM 12.1 sources (contains stagefright patches) 08/07/2015: * Update to latest CM-12.1 sources (LMY48G) * Camera app supports saving pictures to external SD-cards * Partition sizes of system and data slightly reduced to avoid "unable to mount /system" failure during installation on some variants of the G800 (e.g. G800Y) 19/05/2015: * Update to CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) * Merged Kernel-sources from G800FXXU1ANL1 * Re-enabled NFC * TWRP update 11/04/2015: * Update to CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1) * Update to TWRP 188.8.131.52 * Fixed blinking capacitive touchkey lights * Fixed unresponsive touchscreen on wake-up * Added support for Automatic Brightness control * Added advanced touchscreen settings (Glove and Hovering mode) * Use open-source Light-HAL, Power-HAL and IR-HAL implementations * Updated Power-Profiling 23/03/2015: * Fixed non-working mic on incoming call issue * Fixed non-working menu-button * Synchronized with latest CyanogenMod sources
https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_vendor_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_kernel_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_smdk3470-common