[*]Pulse sensor + Step counter (no app for tests found)
You can use Odin even if the phone is rooted, it doesn't matter. But if you want to use something else (heimdall etc.) then you can just unpack the tarball using any common packing software - e.g. 7-zip or winrar.Guys my phone is rooted by I can't use odin can so.I can't use the tar.md5 file anyone.got a .img for the TWRP file??
TWRP 188.8.131.52 recovery image [08/07/
this one please help
When its in that mode, is when you have to use Odin to flash the recovery, from where you can wipe everything and install the ROM..Very first thing I did after downloading everything was VolDown + Home + Power to boot into Odin. I get the confirmation screen, accept that, and then an Android logo and "Downloading Do not turn off target !!"
What's going on? Should I just wait? There's no indication that anything's actually happening.
The Hall sensor is the compass, I think: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_effect_sensor
I made it work by rotating the phone twice over each of its three axes after a reboot: that's a way to recalibrate the compass. Otherwise it has been very stable in my experience, apart from YouTube and the camera crashing occasionally (now I'm using CM13, which does not have these issues).
You should be careful what you say. Don't forget: they are not paid for doing this. This use their freetime for making us happy with updates. Furthermore there are a lot of supported roms like slim 6 which have less bugs and are still in development.Sadly the Devs don't give a f*ck about them bugs and left us with a unfinished version. Camera bug and slow Charging make this ROM useless. I'm waiting for the official release from Samsung.
Before you start:Disclaimer:
- You flash this image at your own responsibility. I am not responsible for any damage that might be caused by flashing this image (bricked device, lost data, ...)
- Flashing this kernel image will trigger the KNOX counter, so your warranty will be void.
- Applications that use KNOX (e.g. "Private Mode") might not work anymore when returning to the stock ROM, as the device is regarded as compromised. Do not flash this ROM if you need those applications.
- The image is only for Exynos3470 based S5 Mini variants SM-G800F/M/Y.
- It might be instable, crash your device, drain your battery, or even might damage your smartphone (e.g. if an USB-OTG device drains too much power)
- Some users reported that their touch-screen stopped working permanently after some weeks of usage. For some user's (two at the moment including me) NFC stopped working permanently. Probably this issues are not related to this ROM as also many stock user's complain about hardware issues (random reboots, black screens, unresponsive touchscreen) but you have been warned.
- Backup your data before flashing and check if the original firmware is present (e.g. at SamMobile)
15/08/2015: * Synchronize with newest CM 12.1 sources (contains stagefright patches) 08/07/2015: * Update to latest CM-12.1 sources (LMY48G) * Camera app supports saving pictures to external SD-cards * Partition sizes of system and data slightly reduced to avoid "unable to mount /system" failure during installation on some variants of the G800 (e.g. G800Y) 19/05/2015: * Update to CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) * Merged Kernel-sources from G800FXXU1ANL1 * Re-enabled NFC * TWRP update 11/04/2015: * Update to CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1) * Update to TWRP 184.108.40.206 * Fixed blinking capacitive touchkey lights * Fixed unresponsive touchscreen on wake-up * Added support for Automatic Brightness control * Added advanced touchscreen settings (Glove and Hovering mode) * Use open-source Light-HAL, Power-HAL and IR-HAL implementations * Updated Power-Profiling 23/03/2015: * Fixed non-working mic on incoming call issue * Fixed non-working menu-button * Synchronized with latest CyanogenMod sources
https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_vendor_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_kernel_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_smdk3470-common