Is a dirty flash possible (from CM14.1)?Here is a first LineageOS 14.1 build:
I did not have time to test this build so far - I just updated to the newest lineageOS, so hopefully there should not be breaking changes. I will have have time to test it this evening the earliest.
The installation procedure is the same as with CM. Note that root is not available by default. You have to install addonsu-arm-signed.zip from
* Migration to LineageOS
* Robotic voice fixed
* First call fixed
There will be a new forum for LineageOS later. There won't be a migration build.
how to access the sd-card via the filemanager?
I can access the sd-card via galery, music-player and other apps - but filemanager keeps saying:
...the process requires elevated rights...
Maybe it`s worth mentioning, that I had two red errorlines while installing the OS saying:
Before you start:Disclaimer:
- You flash this image at your own responsibility. I am not responsible for any damage that might be caused by flashing this image (bricked device, lost data, ...)
- Flashing this kernel image will trigger the KNOX counter, so your warranty will be void.
- Applications that use KNOX (e.g. "Private Mode") might not work anymore when returning to the stock ROM, as the device is regarded as compromised. Do not flash this ROM if you need those applications.
- The image is only for Exynos3470 based S5 Mini variants SM-G800F/M/Y.
- It might be instable, crash your device, drain your battery, or even might damage your smartphone (e.g. if an USB-OTG device drains too much power)
- Some users reported that their touch-screen stopped working permanently after some weeks of usage. For some user's (two at the moment including me) NFC stopped working permanently. Probably this issues are not related to this ROM as also many stock user's complain about hardware issues (random reboots, black screens, unresponsive touchscreen) but you have been warned.
- Backup your data before flashing and check if the original firmware is present (e.g. at SamMobile)
07/11/2016: * Initial test build
https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_vendor_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_kernel_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_smdk3470-common