Could you look into the Snapchat bug? When loging in it shows: Connection failed.
It only does that on CM14.1 and LineageOS14.
I Tried to log in on my tablet and backup/ restore the APP, didnt work.
Works really good to be a first launch. i'm having problems with the fingerprint scanner, sometimes don't work.
I installed the opencamera app to supply the error behaviour of the official camera app.
First day of use and very happy!
Thanks very much for the effort guys!
You can simulate a battery pull by holding vol down along with the power buttonWell, I'm having others problems.
Skype video don't appear to be working, same as Whatsapp video calls.
When you plug the phone to charge, phone totally off, the battery icon appear and don't show the charge status, you can turn on the phone. You need to remove the battery to turn it on.
Well the guy you spoke to on Facebook was from LineageOS itself and he was talking about the official LineageOS version. Henny's version is an unofficial version that isn't made by the LineageOS team. The S5 mini has an Exynos chipset which makes it harder for custom ROM developers than Snapdragon powered devices, so we mainly rely on great people like henny for our custom ROMs
Before you start:Disclaimer:
- You flash this image at your own responsibility. I am not responsible for any damage that might be caused by flashing this image (bricked device, lost data, ...)
- Flashing this kernel image will trigger the KNOX counter, so your warranty will be void.
- Applications that use KNOX (e.g. "Private Mode") might not work anymore when returning to the stock ROM, as the device is regarded as compromised. Do not flash this ROM if you need those applications.
- The image is only for Exynos3470 based S5 Mini variants SM-G800F/M/Y.
- It might be instable, crash your device, drain your battery, or even might damage your smartphone (e.g. if an USB-OTG device drains too much power)
- Some users reported that their touch-screen stopped working permanently after some weeks of usage. For some user's (two at the moment including me) NFC stopped working permanently. Probably this issues are not related to this ROM as also many stock user's complain about hardware issues (random reboots, black screens, unresponsive touchscreen) but you have been warned.
- Backup your data before flashing and check if the original firmware is present (e.g. at SamMobile)
07/11/2016: * Initial test build
https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_vendor_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_kernel_samsung_kminilte https://github.com/cm-3470/android_device_samsung_smdk3470-common