• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[G8441,XZ1C,lilac]AospExtendedRom (Oreo)

Search This thread

russel5

Jun 13, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Nope, gcam not work on aex treble, but it not work on aosp aex, portrait mode will give you broken picture. Only advanced hdr, but open camera app on treble with noise reduction will give you nice pictures

Reactions: Wyzco
You can find pie HERE
But build have some bugs, like self reboot and others

Hey russel5 I've been using OEM Binary v* and it seems the reboot issue is solved. Have been testing it for 2 days, so far so good.
Would you be inclined to build a AospExtendedRom for Treble that's compatible with GCam? :confused:

P.S I just really want that AOSP with Ambient Display(AOD) and GCam lol :D

rkf10

Oct 4, 2017
Dublin
I am having some trouble updating to the latest build from the November 2018 build. I flashed the April build, flashed gapps and then latest software binaries and I can only boot into recovery. Had to restore back to November version and reflash old binaries to get it to boot. Any ideas of what's going on?

Honestly thanks for this ROM, it is amazing.

techno-viking

Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Any Way to Install Microsoft Exchange Services?

I installed this ROM last night and so far it's been quite good with all my apps working so far. Thank you to the Developer for their work.

Dumb question here, but after installing the ROM I realized that there is no support to add Microsoft Exchange accounts to it and get those set up in Calendar or Email..... I guess I just assumed every custom ROM had that built in, but now I know better. ;)

Is there any way to get Exchange Services working on this ROM's or ROM's that don't have t built in?

I installed this ROM last night and so far it's been quite good with all my apps working so far. Thank you to the Developer for their work.

Dumb question here, but after installing the ROM I realized that there is no support to add Microsoft Exchange accounts to it and get those set up in Calendar or Email..... I guess I just assumed every custom ROM had that built in, but now I know better. ;)

Is there any way to get Exchange Services working on this ROM's or ROM's that don't have t built in?

Hi,
do you have a working link for downloading the rom?
The link on fist page is broken...
And I want to test the rom too.

Tanks and best regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AospExtended ROM for XZ1 Compact
    View attachment 4629057
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Code:
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an unlock Bootloader

Please if you have Locked Bootloader you may check this http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/
    Code:
    WORKING
    - RIL
    - Mic
    - Sound (Speaker and Headset)
    - LED
    - Thermal Manager
    - Audio and Video Decoders/Encoders
    - Camera (WIP)
    - Gcam Mod
    Code:
    BUGS
    - Not finding
    - Post in this thread
    Code:
    HOW-TO INSTALL
    - Download ROM zip
    - Download Gapps zip
    - Download OEM files
    - Flash ROM, flash Gapps in custom recovery
    - TURN OFF YOUR PHONE
    - Flash OEM files
    [B]fastboot flash oem name_of_oem.img[/B]
    - Turn on your phone
    Code:
    [B]DOWNLOAD
    [URL="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1l6mavZTr-XcXI0lmKyUDOJhZTET9FqLo"]HERE[/URL][/B]
    XDA:DevDB Information
    AEX ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Contributors
    russel5, jerpelea, ishubhamsingh, Sony's AOSP teams
    Source Code: https://github.com/russel5/aex_device_sony_lilac

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: oreo
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4
    Beta Release Date: 2019-04-07

Created 2018-10-28
    Last Updated 2019-04-07
    Yes its ready, only one general bug needed to fixing. Device cant wake up after deep sleep, only force reboot. This bug on all yoshino plarform phones
    FAQ.
    Q: My phone not bootup (bootloop) after flashing this ROM.
    A: This is because i'm disabled force encryption. Just use format data in custom recovery to solve this issue.
    Changelog.
    v1
    - initial release
    v2
    - added RGBC-IR sensor
    - minor fixes
    v3 (28.11.18)
    - security patch updated
    - minor fixes in source code
    v4
    - official TOF sensor calibration
    - OEM v17