[G920F] Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge | 02/22/2016

Search This thread

alb.boy

Dec 26, 2014
Tirana
What was the problem?
well i was trying to flash the rom,but after i flashed 6.0 and supersu files i dint reeboot the phone,but i hit immediately the keys to put it in download mode,so i could flash the bootloader but unfortunately it went wrong and my phone wasn't booting up at all,it was going every 2-3 sec restart and restart and restart,so i manage to put the phone in download mode after that i flashed the old 5.1.1 bootloader so the phone when restarted whent directly to recovery i did hit repeate the whole process,but this time i did reeboot after i flashed the rom,waited 10 min or so than flashedwith odin the new bootloader and the phone whent on. :D

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Debloater

Supported G920F/G925F variants.
You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex

What is removed:

Books
Chrome
ChromeCustomizations
Drive
Dropbox_zero
Excel_SamsungStub
Facebook_stub
FBAppManager
FBInstagram_stub
FBInstaller
FBMessenger_stub
GalaxyBeta
Gmail2
HancomOfficeViewer
Hangouts
Maps
MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
MSSkype_stub
Music2
MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
Newsstand
OneDrive_Samsung
OneDrive_Samsung_v2
OneNote_Compact_Samsung
PlayGames
PlusOne
PowerOn.ogg
PowerPoint_SamsungStub
SmartRemote_zero
Videos
WebManual
WhatsAppDownloader
Word_SamsungStub
YahooLiveWeather
YouTube

Added CSC features:

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
<CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>true</CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>
<CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
<CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>
<CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>
<CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>999</CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>
<CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>True</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
<CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>
<CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>
<CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>
<CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>TTT</CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>

Download:
Android_Marshmallow_6.0.1_Debloater.FIXED.by.ambasadii.zip

How to install:
Flash via TWRP or Philz Recovery after flashing Manh_IT rom

Q/A:
If you want to run recovery after flashing Manh_IT Rom you must flash via Odin oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option - position (BL)
Then reboot directly to recovery.
After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

enjoyed :)
hi,i just flashed this rom,now that i have configured all my apps and data is it ok to flash this too? ill lose only the stock apps that you have removed right?

Rekan_

Jan 26, 2015
With this ROM, it seems that knox is not fully removed, there are still knox apps in the system. When I removed them along with other apps like the Microsoft apps, TouchWiz Home stopped working. I did a manual debloat as I do with all ROMs I use. Anyone know how to get rid of apps without TouchWiz not working?

Reactions: hassan_1000

MrFitty

Mar 5, 2013
Vĩnh Yên
Q/A:
If you want to run recovery after flashing Manh_IT Rom you must flash via Odin oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option - position (BL)
After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

i think you must say "BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar ", right :confused:

Last edited:

jack allen

Dec 21, 2013
llanelli

You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex version

What is removed:

Books
Chrome
ChromeCustomizations
Drive
Dropbox_zero
Excel_SamsungStub
Facebook_stub
FBAppManager
FBInstagram_stub
FBInstaller
FBMessenger_stub
GalaxyBeta
Gmail2
HancomOfficeViewer
Hangouts
Maps
MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
MSSkype_stub
Music2
MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
Newsstand
OneDrive_Samsung
OneDrive_Samsung_v2
OneNote_Compact_Samsung
PlayGames
PlusOne
PowerOn.ogg
PowerPoint_SamsungStub
SmartRemote_zero
Videos
WebManual
WhatsAppDownloader
Word_SamsungStub
YahooLiveWeather
YouTube

Added CSC features:

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
<CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
<CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>
<CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>999</CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>
<CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>True</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
<CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>
<CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>
<CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>TTT</CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>

Download:

How to install:

Q/A:
After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

how to edit it so i can keep a couple of the apps plz

Mentalmuso

Recognized Developer
Mar 20, 2012
Austin
Im actually on 5.1.1 custom rom.If i dont do a factory reset in recovery will this rom be flashet correctly and i'll lose all my apps+data right?!
Im just asking if i place the rom file and supersu in internal memory they will be still there even after i do a factory reset?
Thnx in advance

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Sorry to bother you,but i need help im stucked,i did as said,copied the files to internal sd,flashed via odin the latest TWRP,entered into recovery made a factory reset,flashed the room,than flashet the supersu,after that entered into download mode flashet bootloader,and now that my phones restarted it wont boot up,its only boot like 2-3 sec and imediately restart and goes like this for the past minute,did i do something wrong?? please anyone is accepted to give me a little help......
PS:i made it somehow to put it into download mode,but for now what to do else.???
Did you flash the newsboot after?

---> ?

anosis

Oct 25, 2007
SJB, CA
Got some trouble...

Followed all instructions and upon first complete boot get the same error message that someone else posted "UniPinpad has stopped working" along with "SetupWizard has stopped working". The error boxes have OK buttons to acknowlege them but the "SetupWizard" one keeps popping up and all I have is a black screen.

I am basically stuck at this as the phone never enters the setup screen.

Can anyone give some suggestions on what to do?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will just leave this here.

(official TWRP v3 with kernel binary swapped out with latest official Samsung binary, and SELinux patched out, move to official v3 once they get that working)
    Update 02/22/2016: Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G920F: HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925F HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 - G920S/L/K HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925S/L/K HERE

# Install TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
    (Can be installed from any base !)
    Download: http://samfirm.net/threads/beta-galaxy-s6-g920f-android-marshmallow-6-0-1-flashable-01-15-2015.4/
    - Copy G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip to your devices
    - Copy BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip to your devices (option)
    - Into Download mode flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar (BL) & TWRP-2.8.7.2_G920F.tar (AP) via Odin
    - Into Recovery
    - Install G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip
    - Install BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip (option)
    - Into Download mode, flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar via Odin (BL)
    - Reboot (10 minutes for first booting !)

G925F: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t/g925f-android-marshmallow-6-0-beta-t3293964

# Test Deodex TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F

You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex version

What is removed:

Books
    Chrome
    ChromeCustomizations
    Drive
    Dropbox_zero
    Excel_SamsungStub
    Facebook_stub
    FBAppManager
    FBInstagram_stub
    FBInstaller
    FBMessenger_stub
    GalaxyBeta
    Gmail2
    HancomOfficeViewer
    Hangouts
    Maps
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
    MSSkype_stub
    Music2
    MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
    Newsstand
    OneDrive_Samsung
    OneDrive_Samsung_v2
    OneNote_Compact_Samsung
    PlayGames
    PlusOne
    PowerOn.ogg
    PowerPoint_SamsungStub
    SmartRemote_zero
    Videos
    WebManual
    WhatsAppDownloader
    Word_SamsungStub
    YahooLiveWeather
    YouTube

Added CSC features:

Download:

How to install:

Q/A:
    After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

Does it work on g925f? Do i need the latest bootloader to install this?

Only if your g925f is a g920f.
    So the flashing procedure for official rom is the same as on Beta. The modem and everything.:confused: The flashing procedure is so unfriendly, and overall description of the rom is not so good. I remember the good old days when the developers gave us good description an flashing guide, and especially what to look after, so you don't mess up something. This guide is like flash this, flash that and then flash this over ( into/into install/install into, wait 10min. :rolleyes:
    Hate me i don't care.:p
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone