[G920F] Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge | 02/22/2016

Search This thread

thisnthatman

Jul 10, 2012
Deleting app's 6.0.1?

Hi Guys,
I installed this and it worked perfectly, Just one question -
I've tried to delete certain apps via titanium backup (Dropbox, google books, etc) and it seemed to delete them but when I rebooted the phone they are still there, tried this a few times and same result.
Is there any way to delete app's permanently on this 6.0.1?
Any apps that can do this for me as titanium backup doesn't seem to be able to do it for some reason?
The phone is rooted as checked with root checker so I don't know why it's not deleting apps?
Any opinions or advice greatly appreciated :)
Thanks

Reactions: pepn

scholz123

Jan 30, 2014
Straubing-Bavaria
Hi Guys,
I installed this and it worked perfectly, Just one question -
I've tried to delete certain apps via titanium backup (Dropbox, google books, etc) and it seemed to delete them but when I rebooted the phone they are still there, tried this a few times and same result.
Is there any way to delete app's permanently on this 6.0.1?
Any apps that can do this for me as titanium backup doesn't seem to be able to do it for some reason?
The phone is rooted as checked with root checker so I don't know why it's not deleting apps?
Any opinions or advice greatly appreciated :)
Thanks

Download Root Explorer and delete Apps manually from the System.

Reactions: thisnthatman

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
# Install TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
(Can be installed from any base !)
Download: http://samfirm.net/threads/beta-galaxy-s6-g920f-android-marshmallow-6-0-1-flashable-01-15-2015.4/
- Copy G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip to your devices
- Copy BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip to your devices (option)
- Into Download mode flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar (BL) & TWRP-2.8.7.2_G920F.tar (AP) via Odin
- Into Recovery
- Install G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip
- Install BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip (option)
- Into Download mode, flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar via Odin (BL)
- Reboot (10 minutes for first booting !)

G925F: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t/g925f-android-marshmallow-6-0-beta-t3293964

# Test Deodex TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F

Thanks, this is the first time things have worked for me trying to get to 6.0.

I've read some people saying Titanium backup isn't working, is this true on 6.0?

rtk19

Jul 6, 2014
Rehovot
I need to backup everything right? Files, or only apps will get deleted? and should I wipe something with TWRP before flashing?

Last edited:

Shambles22

Jan 7, 2014
Roma
Has anyone tried Xposed or Greenify?

Anyway ROM works very well, battery life is good for me.. Sometimes Instagram crashes.. However wonderful job.. Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will just leave this here.

(official TWRP v3 with kernel binary swapped out with latest official Samsung binary, and SELinux patched out, move to official v3 once they get that working)
    Update 02/22/2016: Android 6.0.1 (Official) for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G920F: HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925F HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 - G920S/L/K HERE
    Download Rom Android 6.0.1 Galaxy S6 Edge - G925S/L/K HERE

# Install TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
    (Can be installed from any base !)
    Download: http://samfirm.net/threads/beta-galaxy-s6-g920f-android-marshmallow-6-0-1-flashable-01-15-2015.4/
    - Copy G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip to your devices
    - Copy BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip to your devices (option)
    - Into Download mode flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3COI9-L(5.1.1).tar (BL) & TWRP-2.8.7.2_G920F.tar (AP) via Odin
    - Into Recovery
    - Install G920F_3ZPA1_M(6.0.1)_Flashable.zip
    - Install BETA-SuperSU-v2.66_Edition.zip (option)
    - Into Download mode, flash BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar via Odin (BL)
    - Reboot (10 minutes for first booting !)

G925F: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...t/g925f-android-marshmallow-6-0-beta-t3293964

# Test Deodex TW Android 6.0.1 BETA Rom - G920F
    Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Debloater

Supported G920F/G925F variants.
    You can flash it on official and unofficial 6.0.1 M Odex/Deodex version

What is removed:

Books
    Chrome
    ChromeCustomizations
    Drive
    Dropbox_zero
    Excel_SamsungStub
    Facebook_stub
    FBAppManager
    FBInstagram_stub
    FBInstaller
    FBMessenger_stub
    GalaxyBeta
    Gmail2
    HancomOfficeViewer
    Hangouts
    Maps
    MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
    MSSkype_stub
    Music2
    MyGalaxyStub.2.0.3
    Newsstand
    OneDrive_Samsung
    OneDrive_Samsung_v2
    OneNote_Compact_Samsung
    PlayGames
    PlusOne
    PowerOn.ogg
    PowerPoint_SamsungStub
    SmartRemote_zero
    Videos
    WebManual
    WhatsAppDownloader
    Word_SamsungStub
    YahooLiveWeather
    YouTube

Added CSC features:

<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
    <CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>true</CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>
    <CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>
    <CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
    <CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
    <CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
    <CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>
    <CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camcorder_DefaultQuality>
    <CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>
    <CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>999</CscFeature_Contact_SetLinkCountMaxAs>
    <CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>true</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCopyToDialer>
    <CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>false</CscFeature_Settings_FOTA>
    <CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>True</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
    <CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_RemoveDuplicatedNetDuringManualSearch>
    <CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigDataStatus>
    <CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_HandleInvalidTimezonOffset>
    <CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>TTT</CscFeature_Framework_ReplaceDataTypeIconAsOpBrand>

Download:
    Android_Marshmallow_6.0.1_Debloater.FIXED.by.ambasadii.zip

How to install:
    Flash via TWRP or Philz Recovery after flashing Manh_IT rom

Q/A:
    If you want to run recovery after flashing Manh_IT Rom you must flash via Odin oldsboot.tar without "autoreboot" option - position (BL)
    Then reboot directly to recovery.
    After flahing in recovery my debloater script power of phone and go to download mode then flash via Odin newsboot.tar or BOOTLOADER_G920FXXU3ZPA1-M(6.0.1).tar with "autoreboot" option checked - position (BL)

enjoyed :)
    Does it work on g925f? Do i need the latest bootloader to install this?

Only if your g925f is a g920f.
    So the flashing procedure for official rom is the same as on Beta. The modem and everything.:confused: The flashing procedure is so unfriendly, and overall description of the rom is not so good. I remember the good old days when the developers gave us good description an flashing guide, and especially what to look after, so you don't mess up something. This guide is like flash this, flash that and then flash this over ( into/into install/install into, wait 10min. :rolleyes:
    Hate me i don't care.:p
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone