• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[G92XF][CaS ROM - Clean and Simple [v6][29.09][DPIH]

erghetto

Apr 1, 2012
Napoli
i'm setting up phone after having installed the rom.
it seems to be good. i'm happy to see this rom, because although alexis's rom is really great, i was a bit tired of this grace ux everywhere. too much white for my taste.

name of rom really indicates how it is.

if you could add in aroma more options to debloat rom, it would be good.

thank you ^^

fraspax

Jul 11, 2012
i'm running on my S6 a debloater G920FXXU3DPDP+twrp+root+arter97 kernel, can i flash the zip file or is safer if go back to a clean stock?
thanks

dhanmohan

Aug 22, 2014
yo dude thanks for adding v4a and dolby and aroma in v3.. although all apps multiwindow and always/just once option and disable high volume warning aswell.. running this rom..so far all good for me

aedificavit

Sep 22, 2011
One hand mode not working?

Settings>Advanced functions> one hand operations...
Unable to get working " three touches on home button" to reduce screen (sorry, don't know how it's shown in English cos I'm on spanish language) .
G920F here...
Is it ok for you, guys?
Thx for this great ROM!

hanhav

May 28, 2010
Hi. Rom seems to be running great so thank you @Novek :)

Is it possible to add caller id that is present at least in alexis rom? I was suprised it worked in my country and would be nice to have it.

Also would be great to see option for more debloat in aroma like many has suggested already :)

ahmed_ais

Jul 21, 2011
I occasionally get touchwiz fc on device rotation. It's not always and not even frequent but it happens. It doesn't appear to be reproducible though.

Novek

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 19, 2008
Tønsberg
yo dude thanks for adding v4a and dolby and aroma in v3.. although all apps multiwindow and always/just once option and disable high volume warning aswell.. running this rom..so far all good for me
always/just one is available as option under settings, standard apps.

I won't change framework files, as I like those clean pr now, so will check what can be done on the other two.

Rounded notifications? Would be nice as aroma option...
If it's not available through xposed, no framework mods are supported - takes to much time to smali/baksmali jars etc for each release, and I won't include "older files".

Settings>Advanced functions> one hand operations...
Unable to get working " three touches on home button" to reduce screen (sorry, don't know how it's shown in English cos I'm on spanish language) .
G920F here...
Is it ok for you, guys?
Thx for this great ROM!
one hand operations are removed. I may include a accessibility option in aroma.

Hi. Rom seems to be running great so thank you @Novek :)

Is it possible to add caller id that is present at least in alexis rom? I was suprised it worked in my country and would be nice to have it.

Also would be great to see option for more debloat in aroma like many has suggested already :)
I will check what it is :p

Novek

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 19, 2008
Tønsberg
Settings, apps, standard apps, and in the middle "choose standard app" or something. I don't use English language, so may be different wording

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone