• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[G96XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G96XCSH6 ROM || 23.2 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 9.0 | 25/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
OMG this is so awesome :fingers-crossed::good:
I switched from Android 8.0 Soldier to another 9.0 ROM but I am not very happy with that because I don't like the ROM as much as Soldiers ROM..

The only problem is that I have a S9 (G960F) so it would be awesome if you could also build for the S9 because I guess there are only
small differences and @SoLdieR9312 would help you to get the S9 on the road again also :good:

regards

Reactions: MSTRoyal
OMG this is so awesome :fingers-crossed::good:
I switched from Android 8.0 Soldier to another 9.0 ROM but I am not very happy with that because I don't like the ROM as much as Soldiers ROM..

The only problem is that I have a S9 (G960F) so it would be awesome if you could also build for the S9 because I guess there are only
small differences and @SoLdieR9312 would help you to get the S9 on the road again also :good:

regards

The S9 will be supported soon, i only have a limited internet connection so it's hard to support

Dirty installed over the last release of this ROM and works great! Thanks a lot for continuing the support! Do you have any plans to improve this rom in future updates?

I think for the moment features and stability is good enough.

This is great, am happy that you bring new life into this super ROM ... I am happy to wait for the S9 ROM (I also hope that the Dual Sim + SD Card patch is included), keep on this good work! !

I need some times for the S9 and the dual sim mod, hope this week i will be able to do something.

Finally some good news pls let me know dual sim is working or not... means mod this there or not

Not for the moment.

Reactions: WodanGrimnar

TarekElsakka

Sep 27, 2008
Cairo
@KeTuRr74 thank you for continuining the development of this ROM. It is definitely my favorite out of all the ones I've tried, and I was gutted to see it discontinued. I was wondering if you have a mirror link for the ROM? I downloaded about 98% of the ROM file from MEGA before it stopped and told me I had exceeded my daily free transfer limit and requires 5 hours before resuming. I then went to sleep and woke up but I STILL couldn't resume the file and it now said 7 hours remaining!

I don't understand how that happened, but if you have a mirror link, that would be great. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts