• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[G96XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G96XCSH6 ROM || 23.2 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 9.0 | 25/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

torsti

Jul 4, 2010
I could not make any Screenshots and could not see my pictures after updat. Anyone same problem?

Sent from my Samsung SM-G960F using XDA Labs

dja13k

Jan 9, 2017
I have G960F and first Pie Rom from Soldier9312s... After dirty flash bootloop. I wipe data, cache, dalvik, system, internal storage and clean install and... Verification Failed reset your device bla bla... Okay I installed no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1.zip and install clean all and install system and again Verification Failed... After click reset this same... Only backup restore works approx but still with the old soft :( any ideas?

I have G960F and first Pie Rom from Soldier9312s... After dirty flash bootloop. I wipe data, cache, dalvik, system, internal storage and clean install and... Verification Failed reset your device bla bla... Okay I installed no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1.zip and install clean all and install system and again Verification Failed... After click reset this same... Only backup restore works approx but still with the old soft :( any ideas?

Flash TGP Kernel or a custom one, it should work

gogo9211

Jul 16, 2018
After i flashed it everything works fine. But if i decide to flash back to stock its on lower version of bootloader. Will that cause problem? The last one is CSH5 but mine now is CSH6

gogo9211

Jul 16, 2018
Also in case I want to flash stock I will need to wait 7 days right? Can I prevent that? If I flash stock then twrp before reboot and flash kernel or rom will it work?

kitchenfork

Sep 7, 2011
I just did a fresh install, coming from v20, and everything seems fine except I can't get Netflix in the playstore even with the fix applied during Aroma. Sideloading doesn't help either as it just crashes before opening.

I have heard others having similar problems but I can't find a solution?

Cheers

Reactions: j1gga84

TaoPoyPoy

Nov 2, 2015
France
Hello,
First of all a big thank you for this ROM which is fantastic, thank you for continuing it.
I just installed the new version 23.2
I was previously on version 19.2
I went through a dirty flash, flash ROM, flash firmware and boot.
But I have the following message constantly:
The "com.android.phone" process continues to stop.
What did I do wrong ?

Last edited:
Reactions: beachmiles

iSonik

Dec 7, 2010
Appreciate the work, but sadly this is the most unstable rom i´ve used so far (and i am coming from Q GSI Alpha). Total fresh install (wiped everything), getting reboots suddenly, when i set any Pin i cannot unlock the phone and it keeps saying wrong pin. Already reflashed it 3 times, still the same bug.

Before i forget: S9 Exynos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts