• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[G96XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G96XCSH6 ROM || 23.2 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 9.0 | 25/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Is TGP the kernel you recommend? Im looking for battery. Can you suggest? How about ELS and Endurance?
Using stock kernel is working grear for me. Havent tried TGP or antoher custom kernel

Has anyone gotten device encryption to work on this rom?
It's not working if i'm not wrong

Hello,
First of all a big thank you for this ROM which is fantastic, thank you for continuing it.
I just installed the new version 23.2
I was previously on version 19.2
I went through a dirty flash, flash ROM, flash firmware and boot.
But I have the following message constantly:
The "com.android.phone" process continues to stop.
What did I do wrong ?

You should try to flash stock firmware, root and install twrp etc.. and start from the beginning with a clean flash of the rom

Appreciate the work, but sadly this is the most unstable rom i´ve used so far (and i am coming from Q GSI Alpha). Total fresh install (wiped everything), getting reboots suddenly, when i set any Pin i cannot unlock the phone and it keeps saying wrong pin. Already reflashed it 3 times, still the same bug.

Before i forget: S9 Exynos

I suggest you to flash the latest stock firmware to avoid any issues and try again. Never got a single reboot report since 3 weeks from S9 and S9+

Reactions: iRock.dev

iSonik

Dec 7, 2010
yeah did that, didnt fix anything also camera wasnt working. Weirdly enough WhiteWolf Kernel fixed it
Btw did you change any stune settings? They are kinda anti perfomamce oriented.

And i hope i didnt sounded too harsh, just wanted to add constructive critizism!

Last edited:
yeah did that, didnt fix anything also camera wasnt working. Weirdly enough WhiteWolf Kernel fixed it
Btw did you change any stune settings? They are kinda anti perfomamce oriented.

And i hope i didnt sounded too harsh, just wanted to add constructive critizism!

I changed nothing, i only continue the work from Soldier with the same procedure using same tools.

Reactions: darkvoid_66

Cheech1976

Jul 28, 2010
I can't at all second this build being unstable, something must have gone wrong. Mine is rock stable, no reboots or anything that would disturb usage at all.

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
but branded, I guess dev will wait for free base which will be released in the next days with October patch ;)

Regards

You can make it unbranded with removing all the odm firmware i think, tried it and it work fine

Anyway guys, i cant update the rom with my problem of internet connection wich is slow as hell (0.25mb/s of upload speed) So i'm waiting to go back home to get a little better speed.

drickles

Apr 29, 2016
I've had a random reboot problem ever since I flashed the last soldier ROM version soldier released before shutting down the project. Unfortunately I couldn't ask for help then because the thread got closed. Occasionally my phone will just restart all on its own and it happened at irregular intervals. im about to flash this current update and I hope it fixes my problem cos I just love using this ROM but I'd still wanna ask if anyone has experienced such a problem and if so how did they fix it?

I've had a random reboot problem ever since I flashed the last soldier ROM version soldier released before shutting down the project. Unfortunately I couldn't ask for help then because the thread got closed. Occasionally my phone will just restart all on its own and it happened at irregular intervals. im about to flash this current update and I hope it fixes my problem cos I just love using this ROM but I'd still wanna ask if anyone has experienced such a problem and if so how did they fix it?
Mine does this. Phone will reboot, then reboot straight away again once it gets to the lockscreen. I've not bothered doing any troubleshooting though (uninstall xposed etc) as it doesn't do it enough to annoy me I guess, mainly reboots when I'm not actually using it. I haven't flashed this version (yet).

tzfrantic9090

Nov 7, 2015
Do you have any idea random spotify stops and like 5 secs or more if playing music or if I wake the screen it will start again it there anyway to stop this it is like the device goes to deep of sleep state . Thanks if you know the problem if not thanks anyway :) I prefer this rom works with viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts