• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[G96XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G96XCSH6 ROM || 23.2 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 9.0 | 25/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

digitalcoder

Dec 20, 2010
Do you have any idea random spotify stops and like 5 secs or more if playing music or if I wake the screen it will start again it there anyway to stop this it is like the device goes to deep of sleep state . Thanks if you know the problem if not thanks anyway :) I prefer this rom works with viper

Hi - this isn't related to this rom, rather, you have to allow background usage and turn off optimize under the battery settings for the app.

I did both and it doesn't time out.

Cheers

Reactions: tzfrantic9090

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
You can make it unbranded with removing all the odm firmware i think, tried it and it work fine

Anyway guys, i cant update the rom with my problem of internet connection wich is slow as hell (0.25mb/s of upload speed) So i'm waiting to go back home to get a little better speed.

Also the "free one" is available now :)

S9
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s9/firmware/SM-G960F/DBT/download/G960FXXU7CSJ1/296155/

S9+
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/g...e/SM-G965F/DBT/download/G965FXXU7CSJ1/296151/

regards

Reactions: paul c

Emporea

Feb 11, 2018
Debloat Question

Hey,

I was just asking myself if it is possible for you (maybe you / soldier already did this) to debloat this rom so google's or Samsung's data collecting and transmitting apps are not present anymore.
Maybe add an option in the aroma installer to fully debloat Google.

Then maybe its possible to exchange google play Services with microg? I am not really into modifing stock roms so i have no clue whats possible and whats not.

I am not using any google apps anyway (disabled play store, blocked almost every app's internet permission via AFWall ) but i know, that Samsungs own enviroment needs play services.

Anyway. Maybe someone is able to answer some of my questions.

Regards

Last edited:

funkybassist

Mar 26, 2014
Just flashed version 23 (NOT 23.2 which is actually older).
Then I flashed Endurance kernel 20 underclocked.
And reflashed Magisk 20 because of the kernel.
(23.2 was not stable for me, camera app crashed and pincode was not stored correctly when trying to add a fingerprint)

What a beast this ROM & kernel. With stock I had a depressing 2-3 hrs SOT. Yesterday I had about 7 hrs SOT and still 37% left after playing GPU intense games, Youtubing, browsing, etc.
Everything runs smooth, also games.

Edit: after running the default camera app a 2nd time, it crashes. Screen stays black as it seems to be waiting for input from the camera. It was working for a very short moment though until I switched to the front cam.

Last edited:

paul c

Nov 15, 2006
Madrid
Just flashed version 23 (NOT 23.2 which is actually older).
Then I flashed Endurance kernel 20 underclocked.
And reflashed Magisk 20 because of the kernel.
(23.2 was not stable for me, camera app crashed and pincode was not stored correctly when trying to add a fingerprint)

What a beast this ROM & kernel. With stock I had a depressing 2-3 hrs SOT. Yesterday I had about 7 hrs SOT and still 37% left after playing GPU intense games, Youtubing, browsing, etc.
Everything runs smooth, also games.

Edit: after running the default camera app a 2nd time, it crashes. Screen stays black as it seems to be waiting for input from the camera. It was working for a very short moment though until I switched to the front cam.
Did you update the firmware?

If so, dirty reflash the ROM but without flashing the custom kernel, and see if the camera works.

That way you'll see if it's due to old firmware, the kernel or the ROM itself

Reactions: funkybassist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts