[G973F] links for official updates S10 Exynos

Search This thread

Lowxorx

May 19, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Good morning,

after flashing this firmware (CTD1) via Odin, I can't reboot the phone (after bootlooping a while, it reboot to the stock recovery)

So I restored an old backup via TWRP (Hades Rom CTD9 firmware) but my phone doesn't detect the sim card anymore.

Do you have an idea why the phone doesn't boot after a clean flash via odin?

If not, do you have a clue to solve the SIM card problem?

Thank you.

Joe333x

Oct 6, 2009
Good morning,

after flashing this firmware (CTD1) via Odin, I can't reboot the phone (after bootlooping a while, it reboot to the stock recovery)

So I restored an old backup via TWRP (Hades Rom CTD9 firmware) but my phone doesn't detect the sim card anymore.

Do you have an idea why the phone doesn't boot after a clean flash via odin?

If not, do you have a clue to solve the SIM card problem?

Thank you.

I am running CTD1 firmware and BeyondRom 6.7 with no issues if you want to try that.

Reactions: Lowxorx

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
New official firmware with security patch of 1st June rolling out here - it seems to be just the security patch:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603-083253_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603-083253_Settings.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 373

djpry2

May 27, 2018
The new update disables the vaiable apperture of the camera in auto mode; this is just not acceptable !

So that the quality of the image becomes inferior to s20 !

Note: in pro mode you can still use it !

Last edited:

Mikehawk595

May 8, 2019
Sydney, AU
The new update disables the vaiable apperture of the camera in auto mode; this is just not acceptable !

So that the quality of the image becomes inferior to s20 !

Note: in pro mode you can still use it !

Hey mate, I just checked and it's not disabled on my phone. It still shifts in auto mode.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

To be honest, I have not recognized significant changes.
Neither in performance nor in functionality.
Seem to be stability changes somewhere in the "background".

With this update (7CTF1) I've noticed the fingerprint unlock animation is very smooth now and there is a new toggle in the quick panel named "Calls & text on other devices"

The phone feels pretty fluid all around and no battery drain so far, which is good news since there's no rollback after this update. :good:

Reactions: It_ler

djpry2

May 27, 2018
Hey mate, I just checked and it's not disabled on my phone. It still shifts in auto mode.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

With this update (7CTF1) I've noticed the fingerprint unlock animation is very smooth now and there is a new toggle in the quick panel named "Calls & text on other devices"

The phone feels pretty fluid all around and no battery drain so far, which is good news since there's no rollback after this update. :good:

How did u manage it in auto mode , pls let me know !

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Same for me.

How did u manage it in auto mode , pls let me know !
I just took a photo in "normal" light conditions > appenture "F 2.4".
And then another one in "very low" light conditions (black object in the dark > appenture "F 1.5".
Both photos in were taken with Samsung camera in "auto" photo mode ... appenture values checked in Samsung Gallery > details view.

Last edited:

djpry2

May 27, 2018
Same for me.

I just took a photo in "normal" light conditions > appenture "F 2.4".
And then another one in "very low" light conditions (black object in the dark > appenture "F 1.5".
Both photos in were taken with Samsung camera in "auto" photo mode ... appenture values checked in Samsung Gallery > details view.
Ok thanks ; i tried the same its only using 1.5 even in bright sunlight

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
New Samsung update with August security patch is rolling out in Germany.
There seem to be some "optimizations" for the camera and WiFi.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-082435_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200731-082435_Settings.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 83

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
This update has broken all vpn apps. Any workaround?
I just tested the VPN connection to my home network. It is working from mobile data connection on my phone.
Will check from another wifi and report back.
EDIT: It also works for me from another wifi. So no such issues here.

I recognized some additional "information" and warnings concering the quality of the connected wifi network.
Maybe there is an option in advanced wifi settings to stop vpn connections if the wifi quality is "poor".

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts