• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

G977N one ui 2.0 beta update.zip

Search This thread

Dusza1992

May 19, 2013
beta2

Beta 2 can't be swiped through adb. It seems that only sd cards are swiped in. I have already bought a Korean Sim card and wait for the beta.
BETA1 can be brushed in by adb, but the corresponding firmware
S10 5G November latest firmware seems to be able to abd into beta2, if you are willing to try I can provide this Beta update

0mepai

Oct 29, 2019
Beta 2 can't be swiped through adb. It seems that only sd cards are swiped in. I have already bought a Korean Sim card and wait for the beta.
BETA1 can be brushed in by adb, but the corresponding firmware
S10 5G November latest firmware seems to be able to abd into beta2, if you are willing to try I can provide this Beta update
Sure I'm willing to give it a try and give you guys feedback if It can be installed using adb or not.

BUWENG15

May 16, 2017
Any latest beta update zip already install beta 1 I'm waiting any new beta test

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

i am not enrolled in samsung memeber beta test but i am installing beta 1 from here can i download beta update even though i am not enrolled?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

can i still update beta test? although i am not enrolled in samsung member but i am already installing beta 1 since i am just looking for new update but still not receive beta test 2 . Anyone help me?

Dusza1992

May 19, 2013
I have been forced to buy South Korea's sim card registration N977Nbeta, the current Beta update is not easy to use, update to the November 20 update to be able to use, so I suggest you are waiting

Reactions: Miassoma

Miassoma

Nov 2, 2019
One ui 2 beta 2 S10 5G

I have been forced to buy South Korea's sim card registration N977Nbeta, the current Beta update is not easy to use, update to the November 20 update to be able to use, so I suggest you are waiting
Please can you Give any link where we can download the fota file of the that second beta? I Want to try installing it. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Please can you Give any link where we can download the fota file of the that second beta? I Want to try installing it. Thanks.
I'm using already the beta 1.

TELFRANCE

Nov 24, 2019
S10 5g korean version no android 10 update

I have korean version of samsung s10 5g and it is really ashamed that still no official update from samsung.

Top Liked Posts