NRW
www.renovate-ice.com
splash_screen_changer.png

zip_base_details.png

• Support for G970F, G973F, G975F

zip_features.png

• Black: fully replaced all warning splash screens with black screens
  • Clean: removed all error texts from splash screens but kept the icons
  • Soldier: my personal splash screen (just try it ;))
  • Splash: replaces warning screen with a black screen and bl unlock splash with the Galaxy SXX splash

latest_release.png

install_instructions.png

Flash desired zip in TWRP.d

sharing_policy.png

Code:
Please do not take anything without asking us first. We will 99% allow you to use anything, just ask first though.
You cannot use any of our work which hasn't been released in an official ROM release unless given express permission.
We are not responsible for anything that happens to your device while using this ROM.
By using this ROM you agree with the above terms.

XDA:DevDB Information
[G97XF] SoLdieR9312s Splash Screen Changer 1.0 | 13/05/2019, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S10

Contributors
SoLdieR9312

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-13

Created 2019-05-13
Last Updated 2020-02-08

reayard

Oct 24, 2014
What would be the easiest and most save way to install this without a custom recovery? I tried Flashify and FlashFire but it didn't work. Can I simply replace the original up_param.bin.lz4 in the stock BL tarfile with the up_param.bin? Do I need to rename it to .lz4? Or can this also be done via fastboot or adb?

I would prefer the later to have more control over the process instead of using Odin.

Edit: Simply run the following line in a root shell.
Code:
dd if=/sdcard/up_param.bin  of=/dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/up_param
Found here in the last step of the tutorial (the output path is a little bit different on the S10):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8+/how-to/tuto-custom-splash-screen-s8-sm-g955f-t3623368

Last edited:

Wingchundub

Mar 6, 2012
Just done my plus via TWRP, tested all 4 and in my opinion best clean natural looking ones are BLACK and SPLASH
CLEAN shows Yellow triangle top left only, if you want to use this as a guide for when booting to twrp, but on quick 2nd flash of samsung galaxy logo, that's when you remove fingers from bixby and power buttons.

Thank you for sharing your work, Very much apprecaited :)

Last edited:

Saumer

Mar 16, 2019
Hello.
Are these compatible with LOS 17?
Will be any conflict with magisk patched boot?

Thanks in advance

might be yes. campatible with LOS 17.

I didnt have use this 'SoLdieR9312s Splash Screen'
but tried to edit my S10's Splash Screen.
to edit splash screen, we need to modify 'up_param.bin' that only have jpg image files (bootlogo, download mode screen, etc)
I successfully edit and apply my S10 running LOS17.1
this is just jpg image edit.. seems looks like work Samsung Rom, LineageOS, etc
If u have trouble after flash this file, just flash Stock Rom BL file (or original up_param.bin)

basile

Dec 8, 2003
pardon my potential ignorance but can't one not simply change the jpeg warning bootscreen by a clean one (copying a clean one and renaming it to the ugly warning screen and then replacing it)
I remember I did that a long time ago on an S6 ...
right, I found the bootsamsungloop.qmg and bootsamsung.qmg
in directory system/media
looking for how to change the qmg-files (so I can make my own company branded splash screen)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    splash_screen_changer.png

zip_base_details.png

• Support for G970F, G973F, G975F

zip_features.png

• Black: fully replaced all warning splash screens with black screens
    • Clean: removed all error texts from splash screens but kept the icons
    • Soldier: my personal splash screen (just try it ;))
    • Splash: replaces warning screen with a black screen and bl unlock splash with the Galaxy SXX splash

latest_release.png

install_instructions.png

Flash desired zip in TWRP.d

sharing_policy.png

Code:
    Please do not take anything without asking us first. We will 99% allow you to use anything, just ask first though.
    You cannot use any of our work which hasn't been released in an official ROM release unless given express permission.
    We are not responsible for anything that happens to your device while using this ROM.
    By using this ROM you agree with the above terms.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [G97XF] SoLdieR9312s Splash Screen Changer 1.0 | 13/05/2019, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S10

Contributors
    SoLdieR9312

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2019-05-13

Created 2019-05-13
    Last Updated 2020-02-08
    What would be the easiest and most save way to install this without a custom recovery? I tried Flashify and FlashFire but it didn't work. Can I simply replace the original up_param.bin.lz4 in the stock BL tarfile with the up_param.bin? Do I need to rename it to .lz4? Or can this also be done via fastboot or adb?

I would prefer the later to have more control over the process instead of using Odin.

Edit: Simply run the following line in a root shell.
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/up_param.bin  of=/dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/up_param
    Found here in the last step of the tutorial (the output path is a little bit different on the S10):
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8+/how-to/tuto-custom-splash-screen-s8-sm-g955f-t3623368
    Working fine on my S10 with LOS17.1 and twrp 3.4.0-4 by ianmacd. Flashed the "Black" zip via twrp.

Thank to the Dev. Good work.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone