Gabb Wireless Z1 Phone (How do I transfer files to it?)

Search This thread

Epicoolegito

Feb 6, 2023
(I have a Gabb Z1 Phone) Is there any way for me to transfer files to it? It has a Micro SD slot, but it doesn't work for some reason. I can take screenshots with it, and I tried connecting it to the computer. If I connect it to the computer, it reads out as a camera. Screenshot_20230206-123912.png . If it showed MTP, then I could transfer files, but it doesn't. I also entered it in recovery mode, and connected it to my Windows 10 desktop computer. It didn't show up, so I clicked on "Apply Update from ADB".
When I did that, it showed up as" {serial number} sideload". If there is any way that you can help me, let me know.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
(I have a Gabb Z1 Phone) Is there any way for me to transfer files to it? It has a Micro SD slot, but it doesn't work for some reason. I can take screenshots with it, and I tried connecting it to the computer. If I connect it to the computer, it reads out as a camera. Screenshot_20230206-123912.png . If it showed MTP, then I could transfer files, but it doesn't. I also entered it in recovery mode, and connected it to my Windows 10 desktop computer. It didn't show up, so I clicked on "Apply Update from ADB".
When I did that, it showed up as" {serial number} sideload". If there is any way that you can help me?
It might be the cord you are using.

Also, in your screenshot, it says MTP is not supported.

There are file manager apps in the Playstore that have the ability to transfer files over Wi-Fi.

Epicoolegito

Feb 6, 2023
I don't have play store on it: Screenshot_20230207-124556.pngthose are all of my apps.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
I don't have play store on it: View attachment 5830465those are all of my apps.
By posting your questions here in the threads instead of via private message. I prefer helping in the threads instead of PM that way everyone can potentially benefit from answers given.

You can download the file manager app from the web,it will download into your download folder, install the apk from your download folder.

Last edited: