GadgetShieldz™ Full-Body Invisible Protection Film for Asus Zenfone 2

Search This thread

mhp1995

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Hey guys i recently bought GadgetShieldz™ Full-Body Invisible Protection Film for Asus Zenfone from Ebay.in.... I am also planning to buy a tempered glass for my phone...

So my question is should i apply tempered glass or this invisible film or both on the screen ?? Will this product help me keep my phone away from scratches etc... I was thinking of applying tempered glass on the screen and the invisible film on the back side of the phone... Can someone give me some suggestions on this.. I don't want any scratches or any damage to the screen or back side of the phone....

debzkool

Dec 6, 2010
Yes ofcourse

Gadget Shieldz last really long and is pretty good when it comes to protection. I usually always use a Amzer tempered glass screen protector along with a GadgetShieldz full body film. Applying it though is time consuming. I usually do it for all my smartphones. I asked them to add Zenfone 2 the 1st day it was launched and it got added within a week. If you are planning to do both on the screen I would say its an overkill but could be done. i would recommend applying the tempered glass first and then the screen film from GS. In my opinion both do equal justice when it comes to protecting the screen. GS has this one thing that I really like and that is self healing, it absorbs/clears minor to medium scratches over a couple of days time. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mhp1995

mhp1995

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Gadget Shieldz last really long and is pretty good when it comes to protection. I usually always use a Amzer tempered glass screen protector along with a GadgetShieldz full body film. Applying it though is time consuming. I usually do it for all my smartphones. I asked them to add Zenfone 2 the 1st day it was launched and it got added within a week. If you are planning to do both on the screen I would say its an overkill but could be done. i would recommend applying the tempered glass first and then the screen film from GS. In my opinion both do equal justice when it comes to protecting the screen. GS has this one thing that I really like and that is self healing, it absorbs/clears minor to medium scratches over a couple of days time. Hope this helps.

thanks :good: I was worried about this.. I thought i wasted my money on this thing but this seems promising :D

nishuksd

Jan 22, 2014
Hey guys i recently bought GadgetShieldz™ Full-Body Invisible Protection Film for Asus Zenfone from Ebay.in.... I am also planning to buy a tempered glass for my phone...

So my question is should i apply tempered glass or this invisible film or both on the screen ?? Will this product help me keep my phone away from scratches etc... I was thinking of applying tempered glass on the screen and the invisible film on the back side of the phone... Can someone give me some suggestions on this.. I don't want any scratches or any damage to the screen or back side of the phone....

Does this cover/protect camera lens from scratches???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes ofcourse

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone