[GALAXY A11] FAIL ON SWITCHING CSC VIA ODIN

Search This thread

the_oreo_cat

Jan 16, 2022
since their is no fourm for the galaxy a11 im posting here.

i tried to flash a FW with a different csc code than my original, and it said fail. i tried turning on my phone and i got the cyan screen telling me to put the phone into smart switch. i tried it and it didnt show up. i wasnt installing any root or custom rom, i just wanted to switch the FW so i could get android 11 on my phone but here we are. im new to flashing and stuff and i just soft bricked my main phone. my bootloader is locked but i had usb debugging enabled so please help me.

also XDA mods, dont take down my post because im posting in the wrong forum, there is no fourm for my device and i need urgent help.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
since their is no fourm for the galaxy a11 im posting here.

i tried to flash a FW with a different csc code than my original, and it said fail. i tried turning on my phone and i got the cyan screen telling me to put the phone into smart switch. i tried it and it didnt show up. i wasnt installing any root or custom rom, i just wanted to switch the FW so i could get android 11 on my phone but here we are. im new to flashing and stuff and i just soft bricked my main phone. my bootloader is locked but i had usb debugging enabled so please help me.

also XDA mods, dont take down my post because im posting in the wrong forum, there is no fourm for my device and i need urgent help.
You always can open a thread here https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/general-questions-and-answers.456/ the A11 is very different.

Firstly you have to get your device running again prior to attempt something like this, download the proper firmware for your device model (the latter that was running on it).

After that you could try to change the CSC through codes, it worked for me in a A10 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/help-thread-ask-any-question-noob-friendly.2257421/post-86259085