- Sep 21, 2022
can i use this kernel in gsi
No I can't check it.
It's not working either, I managed to root by flashing ap patched files with magisk delta and ODIN but TWRP is not working with any of the method you indicate. It simply bootloop, can't flash it with twrp app, it does not accept the files.No I can't check it.
Use method 3
1. Install TWRP app
2. Install TWRP
3. Choose file to flash.(don't select device)
4. Select recovery.img.
5. Reboot to recovery.
6. (You may need to change data partition to ext4 first if format ruins your system)
7. Reboot to recovery.
8. Wipe, format data, type YES.
9. Advanced, terminal.
10.Type multidisabler (twice).
Or flash samsung multidisabler zip
Or, for older phones flash dmverity zip
11.Reboot to recovery
12. Flash Magisk for root(only for method 3)
13. Backup boot, data, super and dtbo
i dont know if this can help but thats the link from sammobile: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a13/firmware/SM-A135F/EUX/download/A135FXXU2AVJ3/1685792/
u2 binary is the same as the new kernel in post #1i dont know if this can help but thats the link from sammobile: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a13/firmware/SM-A135F/EUX/download/A135FXXU2AVJ3/1685792/
OneUI is the os supplied with the phone.Hello
I want to install a custom ROM without samsung bloatware in this phone.
I have some noob questions, wondering if anyone can help me:
1. What's the advantage of installing this kernel?
2. In the post, you say "For OneUI 4( also works for GSIs)". What does this mean?
1. Reinstall root explorer apkHello
Even after installing your wizzRom(I did not install your kernel), I'm having some problems:
1. Root explorer says it does not have root permissions, but I've checked and it is allowed by Magisk already.
2. Why can't I uninstall other bloatware? Like "Galaxy Sore", "Samsung Cloud", "Google Duo"? When I try to uninstal with adb "su" commands, I get "DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR" and with an app, for example "System app remover" it just says "not uninstalled". What am I doing wrong?
Had bigger challenges then that hihi.Hello
when will new version release? and can you compile it yourself and add to releases? and.... why you had error in fstab to mount userdata? lol
if you want, I can test it / or help you with sth (I have a137f phone)
edit: I can now wipe data but I can't boot into OS after this, it show an Android Rescue party trigger
reason is fs_mgr_mount_all
Common issue on stock kernel. Need to build kernel with correct drivers. Is on my to do list for tomorrow.
yes, we forked it and tried to fix its data (we fixed formatting but not mounting/decrypting, and formatting doesnt work properly anyways)
Here it is.
Installing physwizz custom kernels