Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
physwizz a13 kernel version 1
Based on a135f U1 binary

For OneUI 4
( also works for GSIs)

Samsung securities disabled
More CPU governors
Conservative, On-demand, Userspace, powersave, performance, energy_step, shedutil
Optimised for performance
Overclocked for performance
Underclocked for battery
CPU: 130MHz - 2210MHz
lz4 default compression added to zram

Installation

Kernel source code

@physwizz

Attachments

• physwizz_a135f_kernel_v1.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Reactions: ivan jo hann

ivan jo hann

Feb 13, 2017
Montreal
How to Root and Install custom Recovery TWRP on this device? also I am looking for any Custom ROM, I want to sell this phone if there is no any Custom ROM 64bit version, I hate Android 32bit.

Last edited:

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
How to Root and Install custom Recovery TWRP on this device? also I am looking for any Custom ROM, I want to sell this phone if there is any Custom ROM 64bit version, I hate Android 32bit.
Root for Exynos 850

1. Download the exact firmware (including upgrade date) for your device from https://samfrew.com or https://www.samfirmware.net/ or https://www.full-repair-firmware.com/search?q=A20 or
2. Download patched magisk
3. Use zarchiver to extract the ap section from the firmware.
4. Use magisk to patch the ap section.
5. Unlock the bootloader.
6. Flash the patched ap file using Odin.
7. Reboot.
8. Go all the way through the set-up process.
9. Don't upgrade your magisk of you won't see the online modules

@physwizz

Attachments

• Magisk_patched_for_A21S.apk
    6.3 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Heathecliff

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for this. So I tried to install it via magic flash method cause I have no custom recovery installed as there was none available for my device, and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. Do I need to flash boot.tar again?

ivan jo hann

Feb 13, 2017
Montreal
hey, how to change from 32 bit to 64 bit?
Like other brand XIaomi has 32 bit architecture, but there are so many custom rom like Lineage os which has provided with 64bit architecture that we can easily install any 64bit apps on it,, Samsung brand especially A13 is not really famous and it has refreshed shipped with Mediatek Helio G80 is far capable to run 64bit apps compared to Exynos 850,,, it really sucks just in a few months they replaced it with better cpu performance.

Knight Solaire

Jul 24, 2022
Like other brand XIaomi has 32 bit architecture, but there are so many custom rom like Lineage os which has provided with 64bit architecture that we can easily install any 64bit apps on it,, Samsung brand especially A13 is not really famous and it has refreshed shipped with Mediatek Helio G80 is far capable to run 64bit apps compared to Exynos 850,,, it really sucks just in a few months they replaced it with better cpu performance.
So can I get that custom rom currently without rooting and if yes how do I do it.

Top Liked Posts