• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Galaxy A50s Bootloop

Search This thread

Anz-dev

Feb 23, 2015
Problem: My A50s stuck in bootloop. (I was on call and suddenly device restarted and now in bootloop (stays on samsung galacy a50s logo for a while than restarts and again the same screen).

I tried:
- Let the battery drain and waited 25-30hours and tried rebooting the device and still same.
- Cannot boot in recovery mode
- Cannot go into download mode

My data is important so is the device. If any one can help me fix this with the data I will be grateful. If not, help me reset the device/flash stock firmware.

Thank you

demoimoet

Aug 23, 2021
If you want to update, try to remove data, cache and other partition which may re-written your settings or data.
But, my feeling... It's hardware faults. Because, i have tried to 3 devices with the same condition (symptom), all of them didn't fix by software update.

viraj490

Jun 13, 2014
Nasik
Problem: My A50s stuck in bootloop. (I was on call and suddenly device restarted and now in bootloop (stays on samsung galacy a50s logo for a while than restarts and again the same screen).

I tried:
- Let the battery drain and waited 25-30hours and tried rebooting the device and still same.
- Cannot boot in recovery mode
- Cannot go into download mode

My data is important so is the device. If any one can help me fix this with the data I will be grateful. If not, help me reset the device/flash stock firmware.

Thank you
Hey, do you fixed the issue? my phone also suddenly restarted and now huny on logo, can tell me how you fixed the issue, thanks!