• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

Galaxy A51 Gcam

ganeshkumar966

Jan 26, 2019
Gcam for a51

Please let me know when there is a gcam mod available for galaxy a51. The stock camera is the worst camera app. This is the first time I'm trying out a samsung phone and the camera performance is worst.
Please help me with this! Can't afford a new phone:crying:.

rodryg.osinski

Oct 26, 2014
www.facebook.com
Please let me know when there is a gcam mod available for galaxy a51. The stock camera is the worst camera app. This is the first time I'm trying out a samsung phone and the camera performance is worst.

Please help me with this! Can't afford a new phone:crying:.
Im with you bro.... Official cam samsung app is worst on this World this phone with this App lagging terrible...

Wysłane z mojego SM-A515F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: wapvikas

shaynerana

Apr 1, 2020
Please provide a solution - GCam for A51

Im with you bro.... Official cam samsung app is worst on this World this phone with this App lagging terrible...

So is there a solution? Without rooting the device for Camera2 API-installation? So utterly disappointed in Samsung's Pro Mode for the camera. They used to have THE most versatile options, dumbed down to such basics. How do we get Gcam going?

rodryg.osinski

Oct 26, 2014
www.facebook.com
So is there a solution? Without rooting the device for Camera2 API-installation? So utterly disappointed in Samsung's Pro Mode for the camera. They used to have THE most versatile options, dumbed down to such basics. How do we get Gcam going?
I try... I think every possibile app on Internet... Two google apps its ok... But dont work rear camera :/ only front ehh

BlastedRemnants

Jan 6, 2013
Open Camera

Hi guys, not sure if this would be a decent alternative for you or not but I've been using a camera app for a long time called Open Camera and it seems quite good compared to most stock camera apps I've tried. It has the Api2 you mentioned, and usually has a lot more options than most stock apps. Try it out maybe you'll like it, I always recommend it to my friends.

*sigh* Turns out I can't simply post a link, but if you search the Playstore for Open Camera it's the first one, from Mark Harmon.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone