Galaxy A51 NFC issues

Search This thread

satriaam

Jul 28, 2016
Hi. Is there anybody facing NFC issues? Already enabling nfc feature with android beam enabled but still can't recognize any NFC tag. Please help.

Is that related to google that has dropped down android beam feature in every android 10?

Please advise & regards

Satria

hanung665

Jan 28, 2020
Hi. Is there anybody facing NFC issues? Already enabling nfc feature with android beam enabled but still can't recognize any NFC tag. Please help.

Is that related to google that has dropped down android beam feature in every android 10?

Please advise & regards

Satria

Try NFC Tool for Play Store.

Please advise & regards

Satria
The A515F does not have NFC. You need a A515W model, which are not shipping yet.

heviifone

Mar 26, 2015
NFC function on A51 hardware or software dependant?

Good day all,

I'm one of those who has a Latin American version of the A51 (bought in Canada via Amazon). As others have discovered, NFC isn't enabled on this phone. Damn :mad:. I assume that this is a software limitation rather than an actual module having not been installed onto the device. Is this a correct assumption?

- Is it possible to enable NFC functionality by flashing firmware for, say, a country like Switzerland where it's available by default?

If the answer to the above is "yes", can this be done without having to trash my personalisations and customisations on the phone?