Galaxy A51

Search This thread

Ferovac

Nov 3, 2009
Please can somebody tell me which version has 6GB/128GB. I bought SM-A515F/DSN and it has 4GB RAM and in market they said it has 6GB RAM. I live in Eastern Europe (Croatia). If somebody knows all versions and their memories of RAM/storage I'll be thankful.

dqsketch

Jan 29, 2020
Please can somebody tell me which version has 6GB/128GB. I bought SM-A515F/DSN and it has 4GB RAM and in market they said it has 6GB RAM. I live in Eastern Europe (Croatia). If somebody knows all versions and their memories of RAM/storage I'll be thankful.

mine is SM-A515F/DSN, and it has 6GB

DoobyDroid

I too bought SM-A515F DSN from amazon listed as 6GB when it arrived was 4GB variant even paid the higher price for 6gb contacted Seller who apologised and refunded me the £32 difference. even though I wanted the 6GB it was to much hassle to return for full refund leaving me without a phone for 2 weeks , [emoji25] also its BTU unlocked and came with uk plug , very odd

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hassan 92

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I too bought SM-A515F DSN from amazon listed as 6GB when it arrived was 4GB variant even paid the higher price for 6gb contacted Seller who apologised and refunded me the £32 difference. even though I wanted the 6GB it was to much hassle to return for full refund leaving me without a phone for 2 weeks , [emoji25] also its BTU unlocked and came with uk plug , very odd

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk