General Galaxy A52S 5G (SM-A528B) starts getting May 2022 updates

Search This thread

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
hope it fixes the camera issue too..... would someone cofirm that it is or isn't fixed before I go through the rooting steps for the newest firmware please...

Edit: Camera still breaks

Have you tried to put all camera apps in Magisk Zygist DenyList ?

I updated to CVE2 firmware update and still NO camera issue. ;)

RAM+ is now working but I didn't want it and didn't found out how to disable it completely... ^^

Reactions: Giaurone

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
A528BOXM1CVC6. Camera does not work when the bootloader is unlocked, but works with Magisk + DenyList (April update).

Ok, but A528BOXM1CVC6 is not a CSC version but a firmware version... Just wanted to know why you didn't buy a A528B from an unaffected country unless yours is cheaper ???

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
A528BOXM1CVC6 is greek april firmware according to samfw dot com fyi

Sorry to contradict you but this reference could be from any countries and more specifically within Europe !
Such as XEF (France), AMO (Spain), VDC (Czechia), OPV (Poland), SWC (Switzerland), etc... Including Austria and U.K but the list is too long... ^^

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
A528BOXM1CVC6. Camera does not work when the bootloader is unlocked, but works with Magisk + DenyList (April update).
Ok, but A528BOXM1CVC6 is not a CSC version but a firmware version... Just wanted to know why you didn't buy a A528B from an unaffected country unless yours is cheaper ???

Sorry as I messed up in my response as your reference is indeed a CSC version but it doesn't give any indication of the location/country of your phone such as the 3 letters or digits indication.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As stated above Galaxy A52S 5G (SM-A528B) starts getting May 2022 updates !

Use Samfrew link to know in which countries this firmware is available but use another source such as Frija to download it as Samfrew is very slow :

A little earlier this month LOL
    P.After installing the update, I have a problem with the "device care" application. When I enter the "RAM" option, the application crashes. Is it just for me or someone else has this problem?
    Here too the RAM does not work

If you are talking about RAM checking, this happens randomly as the app crashes once in five tries...

But if you're talking about RAM Plus it indeed doesn't work... but I never used this function before... ^^
    Galaxy A5s 5g update has arrived

Screenshot_20220519-135014_Software update.jpg
    It OTA, my phone did not root, hopefully lure a TWRP recovery and then execute the root

Ok, but weid update as it is mostly based on apps updates Samsung could supply via the Galaxy Store ! ^^