Question galaxy a53 Really lagging and slow??

Search This thread

Bigslime96

Oct 21, 2022
No it began lagging when samsung began updating the phone with buggy patches

But it's been resolved
My A53 doesn't lag at all

octav02

Dec 9, 2022
I have the same problem. I bought the phone, it kept freezing, I did a factory reset and then sent it to be repaired under warranty. My phone arrived two weeks ago, I took it, set it up, everything is fine. It went well, then I updated to android 13 and it started to go very badly again. I took into account your advice, I disabled that Ram Plus and I have the same problem. I don't know, I'm very disappointed, the phone was bought new, sealed, I didn't think it was so weak. I hope to solve it, because I don't know what to do.

I have the same problem. I bought the phone, it kept freezing, I did a factory reset and then sent it to be repaired under warranty. My phone arrived two weeks ago, I took it, set it up, everything is fine. It went well, then I updated to android 13 and it started to go very badly again. I took into account your advice, I disabled that Ram Plus and I have the same problem. I don't know, I'm very disappointed, the phone was bought new, sealed, I didn't think it was so weak. I hope to solve it, because I don't know what to do.
Mine works perfect. But i hear A53 has widespread motherboard problem with some power chip. It's a hardware problem and a lot of A53's are shutting down and you can't turn it back on, needs motherboard replacement. I'm actually thinking of selling mine while it's still almost new, and getting something else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I read somewhere that the issue is with Ram Plus (Virtual Ram) there is a way to disable it through adb.

To note that Samsung give the possibly to disable it on One Ui 5.0 on android 13 coming soon.

See link below: https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-ram-plus-phone-how-to-disable/

Hope this help
    Temporary fix until software update hopefully can fix it.

1. Install and use nova launcher
    2. Navigation bar buttons instead gestures.
    3. Keyboard lag use Gboard
    4. Messenger lag use google messenger.

It seems to fix most lag. It also seems to this is a software issues. Affecting Samsung apps and services. So delete all Samsung apps u can and disable the other u can't delete. Do not use any Samsung apps do not sign in to Samsung. Scrolling stutter only able to fix if screen is put to 60hrz but this isnt a 100% it still will occasionally stutter when scrolling webpages Facebook and so on but it is far less then with 120hrz.

But the 4 solutiona mentioned should fix most lag.
    Also Facebook is a big resource hog. Even on an iPhone 13 it can stutter occasionally or even freezes specially in marketplace and makes the phone run hot. If you don't mind using the mobile version I would highly recommend using that instead the app.
    I also think there is better devices for less mOney that even offer more but probably never get those 4 software updates. Like the Blu F91 BLU F91 5G | 2022 | 3-Day Battery | Unlocked | 6.8” Full HD+ Display | 128/8GB | 48MP Quad Camera | US Version | US Warranty | Sky Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WJM9XVW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_FW76ZJAX9F1BWN35ZA5M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 it has wireless fast charging and a gas charger in the box a case and screen protector and headphones. It's 5G and it's 250 dollars. This phone overall is a much better deal but the software probably will never or only be upgraded one time unfortunately.
    I've had this phone almost a week now.. I have SwiftKey as my kb...

Can't say I've noticed any type of lag on this device... 120hz, dark mode background services running, wifi calling on you name it.

What are y'all even all the reviewers doing to experience lag??

Kind of would like to know lol