• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H Root

Search This thread
Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

I am trying to root my Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H.

KingoRoot, pingpongroot, root-master, towel root are some of the apks that I tried.

I tried using Jodin on my mac but Jodin cannot find the PIT file.

I have access to a windows desktop at my university, but I do not have administrator access. When I tried using Odin on the desktop at my university, it would not run and I believe it is because Odin needs administrator access to run properly.

Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H/DS
Android 6.0.1
Build # MMB29Q.J106HJVU0AQB3
OEM Unlocked and USB Debugging are on.

It is greatly appreciated if a way to root my phone is shared.

Thank you,
I bought a fake phone

Reactions: jisanhoque

hectorbeleño

Apr 7, 2017
Alabamaayudar con un backup de la ROM dl j1mini prime o una ROM stock flasheable por twrp ya que no tengo PC para hacerlo por Odin

Translation: Alabama Help with a backup of the ROM of the j1 mini prime or a stock ROM flashable by twrp since I don't have a PC to do it by Odin

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro you can install a twrp custom recovery and flash supersu.zip
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B1-pYk7JMzy_JJyV7rAT6VLUKSzRJvke
    there's the link ,extract it ,install the twrp2850_v003.tar using odin and install supersu.zip with twrp ;)
    Hi,

I am trying to root my Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H.

KingoRoot, pingpongroot, root-master, towel root are some of the apks that I tried.

I tried using Jodin on my mac but Jodin cannot find the PIT file.

I have access to a windows desktop at my university, but I do not have administrator access. When I tried using Odin on the desktop at my university, it would not run and I believe it is because Odin needs administrator access to run properly.

Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H/DS
    Android 6.0.1
    Build # MMB29Q.J106HJVU0AQB3
    OEM Unlocked and USB Debugging are on.

It is greatly appreciated if a way to root my phone is shared.

Thank you,
    I bought a fake phone