Galaxy J7 MetroPCS (SM-J700T1) Variant (Stock Tar/Stock ROM download Link)

Search This thread

Nightflow

Dec 11, 2012
New York
Here's a stock tar ROM for the MetroPCS 2016 Galaxy J7 Marshmallow! :D
just in case yall testing out the new J7 and ruined your phone trying to root it lol

Please don't use this Stock File on any other variant J7.. u will either fail when attempting or worse brick your phone

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ykpwn7cyq905mmc/Galaxy_J7_J700T1TMK2APK6_.rar
Use Odin 3.12 lasted version works fine (Tested)
This folder will contain 4 files
1.AP_J700T1UVU2APK6
2.BL_J700T1UVU2APK6
3.CP_J700T1UVU2APK6
4.CSC_TMK_J700T1TMK2APK6
It's pretty simple to check box each slot on Odin and make sure your phone is already in Download mode.
i Don't have to explain much lol.

*update 12/5/16 This is an old Firmware now. New update of the stock will come soon
Build# J700T1UVU2APK3: November 1

*Update 4/17/17 Latest stock Firmware
Build # J700T1TMK2APK6
This is the OG Stock from straight from the source of Samsung
idk why some people are having issues restore their phones :/

if you want to root your device go here :)
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7/j700t-development/root-metro-pcs-galaxy-j7-ms-j700t1-2016-t3398939
:laugh::silly:

Last edited:

xghostyxjokerx

Sep 26, 2009
Any Root methods for this phone yet?
anyone knows who's working on a root for this phone?

anyways... here's a stock tar rom for the MetroPCS 2016 Galaxy J7 Marshmallow! :D
just in case yall testing out the new J7 and ruined your phone trying to root it lol

https://mega.nz/#!Qp4EiKbJ!0DZtfUpDxSD8CvjOskq_Kvrw7oHGr_tVKkaXZ9L0jsI

Use Odin 3.10 and click on AP :p

do we have one with old baseband? not sure but i notice two same phone one with this stock rom different from the orinigal no rooted type? might have mess it up? but unable to udownload updates manually? registering device fails???

cruz20538

Jul 20, 2016
SM-J700T1 root

I think I managed to root a SM-J700T1, it has SuperSU on it, I used the instructions on a website, I would post it but I can't post url's right now :(

princemichaels19

Feb 16, 2017
Please I just rooted my Samsung Galaxy j700 model sm-j700t1 and I have superuser on it. Can you please teach me how to unlock the phone to use any GSM.

Reactions: Hakman77

ch3wyt0

Feb 14, 2015
Little help

I'm trying to flash my system back to the original state using your Firmware ( we both have the same phone from Metro ) but I don't know how to load it onto Odin because there are four different files what goes where?

Please do tell me step by step as to I do not want to break my phone AGAIN lol

imakul8

May 25, 2010
New Orleans, LA.
Any Root methods for this phone yet?
anyone knows who's working on a root for this phone?

anyways... here's a stock tar rom for the MetroPCS 2016 Galaxy J7 Marshmallow! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j10bpavx3bj1cqy/J700T1UVU2APK3.zip

Use Odin 3.10 and click on AP :p

update 12/5/16 This is a old Firmware now New update of the stock will come soon
Build# J700T1UVU2APK3: November 1

if you want to root your device go here :)
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7/j700t-development/root-metro-pcs-galaxy-j7-ms-j700t1-2016-t3398939
:laugh::silly:

Where is the newest version please? I can only find the T-Mobile variant for the latest. Are they compatible?

nikkosaurus

Mar 6, 2017
odin always fails to flash the rom provided on the link and soft bricks the device.

coming from S5_neo-port_v1_on_j700t1_metro_pcs

help

OriginalShinken1

Jun 26, 2011
Alabaster
odin always fails to flash the rom provided on the link and soft bricks the device.

coming from S5_neo-port_v1_on_j700t1_metro_pcs

help
I had a similar issue with another Samsung device.
First check your download.
Did you download directly to PC? If not, do that first.
What Odin are you using? I have 3.10 and 3.11 that switch between just in case.
What windows are you using? Might need to restart PC.
Check your developer settings on device. USB debugging needs to be checked and verify apps through USB unchecked.

If you download firmware on phone and move it over to PC, you risk corruption of file. That was my mistake before.

-sent using this app from this device.

GoogSux

Mar 8, 2017
This is indeed an older verison of the stock rom. Mine is near same numbers as this, but ends in apk6, I am not having luck finding it anywhere, now I am even frp'ed out of all my google accounts :\

raguilera510

Apr 27, 2010
Bay Area California
I Need Help. :/ I had to unroot my phone due to the snapchat security thing preventing me from logging in. I had a hell of a time trying to find the work around to being rooted and still being able to bypass that security crap so I could use my snap. Finally gave up and flashed the stock firmware and did factory reset.

I have 2 problems I need help fixing.

1. Video calling doesn't work. Dial and it just beeps and ends call instantly
-I was able to video call fine when I was rooted and the LAST time I reflashed the stock tar, but it was an older firmware.

2. 4glte logo is gone and 4g speeds are not there or the same...
-My 4glte logo would pop up when I had 4g connection and it was a noticeable speed difference. When I unrooted and flashed this OEM firmare, my emblems are completely different and my speeds are so slow now compared to yesterday prior to reflashing this. I also have an "H+" sign for network now. Never have I seen that...

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Oh I forgot, I have ALWAYS been able to use my 4g while on the phone, now that I did this I cannot do that anymore at all. the weird H+ signal icon comes up but no data at all or extremely slow. This is a first time for that ever, even when rooted 2 times and flashed back to factory 2 times.

Please someone help...

messi2050

Nov 1, 2012
I Need Help. :/ I had to unroot my phone due to the snapchat security thing preventing me from logging in. I had a hell of a time trying to find the work around to being rooted and still being able to bypass that security crap so I could use my snap. Finally gave up and flashed the stock firmware and did factory reset.

I have 2 problems I need help fixing.

1. Video calling doesn't work. Dial and it just beeps and ends call instantly
-I was able to video call fine when I was rooted and the LAST time I reflashed the stock tar, but it was an older firmware.

2. 4glte logo is gone and 4g speeds are not there or the same...
-My 4glte logo would pop up when I had 4g connection and it was a noticeable speed difference. When I unrooted and flashed this OEM firmare, my emblems are completely different and my speeds are so slow now compared to yesterday prior to reflashing this. I also have an "H+" sign for network now. Never have I seen that...

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Oh I forgot, I have ALWAYS been able to use my 4g while on the phone, now that I did this I cannot do that anymore at all. the weird H+ signal icon comes up but no data at all or extremely slow. This is a first time for that ever, even when rooted 2 times and flashed back to factory 2 times.

Please someone help...
You can use magisk systemless root to hide root and use snap chat alongside root
I am stuck with the same issue
Latest firmwares can be found here
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-J700T/

Top Liked Posts