Galaxy Note 10 / 10 Plus Screen Protector

RohitR15

May 18, 2019
Already on the hunt for a good screen protector. I have been looking at the
Olixar Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector.
Any thoughts on this one?
Even I was searched a lot for the Note 10 screen protector. Then I found Gadgetshieldz providing screen protectors for Note 10 / 10+. They've claimed that their screen protector works with ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. I tried their screen protector it was good quality and no issues found so far.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-screen-protector.html

Here our some images of the product:

Last edited:
Reactions: craigels

bonerp

May 24, 2010
Wiltshire UK
I gave up with screen protectors on my note 9 and would rather pay £25 phone insurance excess than spoil the screens brilliance. Most are crap anyway and you soon burn £25 try a load.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Ill give you a hint and let you do the research. Worth the $$$.

search up: whitestonedome
until they start lifting and getting dirt along the sides. I managed to apply one properly, and it looked rough as with 3 months.

Reactions: golemcode

force70

Jan 27, 2012
toronto
No it isn't, but (my S10+) protector has a decent oleophobic coating on it and has held up pretty well to date
Yeah i have to admit its pretty good.

No orange peel effect
Smooth finish and minimal fingerprints
Mine lasted 5 mos with no issues (sold the phone at that point)

If the the preinstalled note one is as good you would have to be nuts to remove it unless it lifts or has too many blemishes on it after prolonged use.

marcgear

Feb 9, 2013
Wolverhampton
I tried so many when I first got my Note 8 all failed. I gave up been naked for nearly 2 years with only few minor scratches nothing that spoils the joy (well screen burn in but that another story:laugh:)