Galaxy Note 10+ One UI 3.1 All The Features

Search This thread

TechnoGenuine

Nov 5, 2014
Dubai

Review: Initially I noticed minor stutters whenever I swipe the page or launch the app. After wiping the cache from recovery, it fixed the issue! The update isn't major but has some nice features.

Two things to note, there's no Google Discovery nor Object Eraser.

Reactions: winoles

yves richard

Feb 9, 2016
Not all the improvements of the S21 are activated on the Note 10 + in version UI 3.1
The photo gallery does not have the "delete object" improvements and the menu does not display the "labs tools" option..

BlechBoX

Jul 2, 2019
Not all the improvements of the S21 are activated on the Note 10 + in version UI 3.1
The photo gallery does not have the "delete object" improvements and the menu does not display the "labs tools" option..

that really sucks, i really miss to change that crappy news thing to google now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Review: Initially I noticed minor stutters whenever I swipe the page or launch the app. After wiping the cache from recovery, it fixed the issue! The update isn't major but has some nice features.

Two things to note, there's no Google Discovery nor Object Eraser.
    How do we get it?
    Download it from samfrew.com and use Odin to flash
    Where on Samfrew??? only one on the site for my model N975U ATT I've got and its not the updated version. I've got 11 with 3.0????
    Where on Samfrew??? only one on the site for my model N975U ATT I've got and its not the updated version. I've got 11 with 3.0????
    then u need to wait for the mercy of ATT
    There is an app on PlayStation called Samsung update checker. Download that and install and search for updates and you will find them. I am on the exynos Note 10+ . Cheers!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone