galaxy note 10+ touchscreen/digitizer hack

Search This thread

cliffordmoyo

Mar 26, 2013
hie guys , i have a galaxy note 10+ n975f/ds which got cracked recently ,now only the s pen works fully but i cannot use the touchscreen . a few days ago i noticed that if i make a phone call , i am able to fully use the device touchscreen without any issues but as soon the phone call drops , only the s pen works and the touchscreen stops working . so i am wondering if there is a hack or anyone willing to help me to make the device think i am using my s pen and make it activate the touchscreen or maybe to spoof a fake call all the time and make the device thinks i am making a phone call so that the touch starts working just like how it works when i am making a call . my device is rooted with magisk and on android 11 binary 7 . please help

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
hie guys , i have a galaxy note 10+ n975f/ds which got cracked recently ,now only the s pen works fully but i cannot use the touchscreen . a few days ago i noticed that if i make a phone call , i am able to fully use the device touchscreen without any issues but as soon the phone call drops , only the s pen works and the touchscreen stops working . so i am wondering if there is a hack or anyone willing to help me to make the device think i am using my s pen and make it activate the touchscreen or maybe to spoof a fake call all the time and make the device thinks i am making a phone call so that the touch starts working just like how it works when i am making a call . my device is rooted with magisk and on android 11 binary 7 . please help
Don't have a hack for you, but you may be able to determine if your lack of touch ability is due to the screen thinking there is a constant press happening.
In developer options turn on "show taps" & or "pointer location"

Reactions: blackhawk

cliffordmoyo

Mar 26, 2013
nope there is no constant pressing when i enable show touches , im very sure the touchscreen is broken because when i dial *#0*# and select touch option to test the touch screen only a super small area on the botton part works and there are some chips missing, i can even see the RGB colours poking through the area that has some chips missing. but when making a call the whole device responds to touch . any exposed module/s that can make me access my device's sensors ,maybe i might find a workaround lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't have a hack for you, but you may be able to determine if your lack of touch ability is due to the screen thinking there is a constant press happening.
    In developer options turn on "show taps" & or "pointer location"