• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Galaxy Note 2 Master Accessories

Search This thread

ac16313

Mar 15, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks, I had a look and they didn't have anything that looked like what I wanted. I did another ebay search, and I found something that I liked:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Carbo...3?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27cf3c5273#shId

Galaxy_Note1.jpg

that same seller also sells a white version too. just hoping it has the NFC contacts..

Someone reviewed this car they did it was good I can't find it on mobile app search for carbon flip car note 2

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

722ish

Mar 5, 2012
Hi ! was thinking of buying Spare Battery and charger from Samsung USA for Note 2. I have read some where that there is 50 percent off coupon for it , that is Effectively 25 Dollars for Whole Package. Do some one has that code by chance ???

Register your phone at the Samsung website and they give you a coupon in email, at least that's how I got mine. I picked up the charger and spare battery also, ends up right under 30 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

xtalxpert

Mar 21, 2013
"For those who are interested in car dual usb efficient charging"

I am using 4.2 amp dual usb car charger bought on eBay. Importantly, I can charge two Note 2's simultaneously where one is mostly on 100% brightness running Google navigation and slacker radio on at&t LTE network and other one charging while being used for light browsing, emails, calls etc. Dual charging is quick and comparable to stock AC charger.

Ebay item number is 320779507652

Newly registered user, therefore I can't post direct link. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

drexappeal

"For those who are interested in car dual usb efficient charging"

I am using 4.2 amp dual usb car charger bought on eBay. Importantly, I can charge two Note 2's simultaneously where one is mostly on 100% brightness running Google navigation and slacker radio on at&t LTE network and other one charging while being used for light browsing, emails, calls etc. Dual charging is quick and comparable to stock AC charger.

Ebay item number is 320779507652

Newly registered user, therefore I can't post direct link. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I bought that one also, but found out recently that Scosche offers one (that's lower profile) for sale at $15 from time to time. I wish there was a way to test if it was truly 4.2 though. Part of me feels like it isn't because my two (2) N2's don't really charge any faster than when I was using my Motorola dual port, which is only 1a per slot.

drjamit

Strange issue--- Was using Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard Item model number: 89451N, worked fantastically with My Moto XOOM. Than used with Note 10.1, worked fine, now i m trying Very hard to connect with my Note2 but not able to. it is connected but option to use it as input method is not there. Tried some play store apps-- like null KB and external KB helper pro, not worked. Gave up. than today i got a chance to play with another note 2 ( Unrooted , on MB2) , and VOila , it connected like a charm in less than 5 Secs, So fun to work, i can type as fast as on my Lappy. Now the question --- What could be the Problem-- 1. Newer ROM, 2. Root with modified status 3. Or something else.
Please advise my friends as i do not wanna carry 3kg lappy once i have tasted the fun with Note 2 and KB combo !!!!
Kb link

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Wire...0&sr=8-1&keywords=motorola+bluetooth+keyboard

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts