• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

galaxy note 20 ultra hotspot settings not showing

Search This thread

jwent

Jun 15, 2016
Greetings,

I have looked on the internet to resolve this issue. It is very troubling. The 3 dots that should be in the upper right corner are gone.

I also noticed that when connected to my hot spot via laptop the SSID shows Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 6806 and not Note 20 ultra.

This phone is from Tmobile and is locked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeff
12.jpg

raul6

Jan 26, 2009
Hotspot is enabled, you can see its icon at the top. Add mobile hotspot button via Edit button option and it will reveal additional settings.

jwent

Jun 15, 2016
Hotspot is enabled, you can see its icon at the top. Add mobile hotspot button via Edit button option and it will reveal additional settings.
Thank you for the fast response.

I know hot spot is enabled. I was trying ti find settings to change my password.

Please explain where the edit button is.

Thank you

raul6

Jan 26, 2009

jwent

Jun 15, 2016
Thank you so much. I already have the button for the hot spot. There just is no settings option anywhere to edit password. The three dots that are usually in the top right corner when in the hot spot window is missing. If you look in the attached image there is no settings option anywhere.
12.jpg