Galaxy note 3 indian users thread

Search This thread

Strategist

Dec 2, 2011
What do you think the price will be?

I am interested in this phone but only at a price of around 35k. Unfortunately I am guessing the opening price will be more like 45k and it will take at least six months to fall to 35.

eyan2011

Feb 27, 2012
Bangalore
What do you think the price will be?

I am interested in this phone but only at a price of around 35k. Unfortunately I am guessing the opening price will be more like 45k and it will take at least six months to fall to 35.

This is all rumors every Google search about the "Note 3 Price In India" info i got from the web. So take this post with a grain of salt.

Well it's gonna be over 45k not less than 60k at official launch because of high end specs,32\64GB Variants.

When will we see the official update well rumor has it that there might be an Note 3 launch event taking place in New Delhi on 17th September
after that we might see the exact pricing and pre-ordering. For more check this out -->http://www.igyaan.in/58585/exclusive...7th-september/

If your thinking about getting the Note 3 under 45 think be sure to read this: http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-gala...y-8mp-camera-variant-release-emerging-markets

According to them "Samsung would release LCD and AMLOED display variants of the Galaxy Note 3 in order to avoid supply shortages of its AMLOED displays the ET News article indicates that this LCD/8-megapixel camera variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would likely account for 30 percent of the device’s initial production volume. There's no word on exactly which countries would receive this variant, but China, India and Brazil all qualify as emerging markets. Perhaps we may see Samsung orchestrate this component breakdown similarly to how it does with its processor variants, in which case more Asian, African and Middle Eastern countries would receive the LCD display and 8-megapixel camera variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. And European and North American countries would receive a variant with a different type of display, likely an AMLOED screen of some sort and a 13-megapixel camera."

So i guess the Note 3 16GB mini variant with 8 MP and LCD will be priced under 50k which of course is meant to target the Indian market. I mean come on do you think people in India would shell out 50 k for a phone excluding the super rich.

Again these are all rumored so don't be disappointed just yet.

doccrow

Aug 17, 2010
new delhi
Most likely by marketing strategy price would be somewhere between 45k to 50k
Galaxy s4 is already trading at 36 37k so the price at the most will be 50k and with the rupee easing now they should comprehensively price it at around 50k

doccrow

Aug 17, 2010
new delhi
IPhone 5s an epic fail.same as iPhone 5 with a finger print scanner which the whole world can get access to.
Hardly an app to make use of 64 bit architecture

NaveenKumarXDA

Apr 21, 2013
Delhi,India
Most likely by marketing strategy price would be somewhere between 45k to 50k
Galaxy s4 is already trading at 36 37k so the price at the most will be 50k and with the rupee easing now they should comprehensively price it at around 50k
I have already putted in Note 2 Forum that Box MRP is 54999 in India. No more details given by insider. Hopefully the darkness will get away at launch event on 17th.

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Lauch date is 17th and availability date is 25th?:what:
I think, it will be launched in price range near 42k - 43k. As all samsungs phones are launched at this price. :D

sent from my GT-N7100. Press thanks if I helped you...

uv.mrcool

May 31, 2011
NewDelhi
Rumors of the price such high(45k above) are utter crap...
The device will carry an MRP of rs 42500 or 43200 and nothing else after a week or so...
All the blog posts are stating that price because they think the minimum storage of the device is 32gb(high price)... That's crap... They don't realize that 32gb is becoming a norm.
Plus, the price of dollar doesn't even have a say in the price of the device. Dollar is not responsible for the imports from an Asian country. :silly:
Its not the Indian rupee that has fallen against dollar, its the whole Asian currency that's falling. :cowboy:

Reactions: vivek4ever

LeviathanAP

Sep 11, 2013
Chiplun
after using n7000 and flashing many roms, i am hell sure that i am gonna buy N3.
damn look at those spec. :angel: heavenly.
if the battery gave me 4-6 hrs of onscreen time, then it is enough for me.
lets see...
:fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

an123

Jan 30, 2008
i agree..it will probably be priced in the 42-45K range.

very impressive device, and was on my wishlist as soon as i heard about it...however, one of the major selling points for me...the fact that it could shoot 4K...is not going to be on the model released in india (4K is a feature of the snapdragon chip which is not being offered here). So it'll be just a speed and screen size upgrade over the note1 which i own currently...so i'll wait for 6 months rather than jump in immediately

LeviathanAP

Sep 11, 2013
Chiplun
i agree..it will probably be priced in the 42-45K range.

very impressive device, and was on my wishlist as soon as i heard about it...however, one of the major selling points for me...the fact that it could shoot 4K...is not going to be on the model released in india (4K is a feature of the snapdragon chip which is not being offered here). So it'll be just a speed and screen size upgrade over the note1 which i own currently...so i'll wait for 6 months rather than jump in immediately

Anyway way we could get the snapdragon one in India?
if yes then i will surely try to buy that..
otherwise waiting for 6 -7 months is the only appropriate thing we could do. and also the plus point is that the prices will be reduced too :p

uv.mrcool

May 31, 2011
NewDelhi
Anyway way we could get the snapdragon one in India?
if yes then i will surely try to buy that..
otherwise waiting for 6 -7 months is the only appropriate thing we could do. and also the plus point is that the prices will be reduced too :p

I think new octa would be better than snapdragon.
with 2.5x gpu and 20-30% increase in cpu power from the previous version.
HMP is a huge plus too.

LeviathanAP

Sep 11, 2013
Chiplun
I think new octa would be better than snapdragon.
with 2.5x gpu and 20-30% increase in cpu power from the previous version.
HMP is a huge plus too.

lets wait..
I'm probably gonna wait for months.
and see the first batch of productions. Till all the bugs and glitches will also be sorted.
well lets hope for the best.
:D
N3 is gonna rule \m/

uv.mrcool

May 31, 2011
NewDelhi
I think that it will be minimum 45k..this it because there was an increase of 5k from note 1 to note 2..and note 2 was available for 40k when it came out

I don't think that will be the case... Samsung is not gonna increase 5k on every iteration of the note series.
increasing 5k on every new device means we will be buying it in 1L some day. That's not gonna happen :p
S3 was also inflated in price according to S2, but S4 was launched with the same price as S3.
Same will be the case with Note 2 to Note 3 :good:

Tip: Don't buy the device in the first week of launch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just for laugh

ignore these types of posts:

1. where can i buy sm n9005 (the sd 800 version) galaxy note 3 in India (even though u cant get one officially)? and then someone replies "Gaffar market"...(yes, why not? best way to advertise grey market)

2.I'm having so much trouble with the galaxy note 3..it has killed my cat, destroyed my house..and still i don't want to go to service center..instead i will switch to x,y,z brand and now everything is OK..(seriously?)

3.i have found a magic shop and the shop owner wants to donate his gn3z so i got a galaxy note 3 @ 30 k with bill and warranty (oh, im so jealous of u)

last but not the least and most lamest

4. sd800 version is better than exynos version..(lol)
    Enable Unlock Effects :)

Hi, Im just sharing @xperiacle, who made this amazing job for our device. It brings all unlock effects without root or any other methods. Just simply install and select the unlocking method :)

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ts&rdid=com.xpe.app.galaxy.lockscreen.effects
    Mod Edit

I have received several complaints today.
    If you cannot hold a civil and polite conversation,I will close the whole thread.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    There is no need for this constant bickering.

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Okay so you guys have had two moderators post in this thread asking for you guys to settle down and I recently issued a few warnings via pm to some of you and yet the drama continues.

Thread temporarily closed.

Go cool off for a bit.

XDA Moderator

Edit

We are reopening this thread with the understanding that this is the last and final warning any further issues from this thread will result in its permanent closure and formal actions taken against any members account involved in said closure. Thread is to start clean from here do not quote any of the previous posts and if you have an issue with any post from this post forward report it, do NOT respond just move on.
    Haha.. Even Colgate wouldn't know about this.. Hope it works..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    It won't be surprising if they bring Android developers in place of Dentist in next ad :p
    Developers ka suzaya no1 S-view cleaner ding dong.!

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone