Galaxy note 3 indian users thread

Search This thread

vijai2011

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 24, 2011
chennai
We won't see S808/810 before 2015 according to anandtech

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Hexa was for N3 neo normal version had Octa.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing. It should be octa with higher clock speed in note 4 as with all the previous s vs note devices. Edited the previous post

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
Guys samsung is releasing phones with ridiculously high price tags. I bought note [email protected], note 2 @38.5k and note 3 @47k.. everyday sammy is increasing the prices of their phones. Don't let this happen. Sammy has already slashed the price of s5 by 1k for under whelming sales. The price will go down further in coming weeks. Look at Sony. . They released z1 at a reasonable price and with free goodies. Sammy offered nothing with note 3. Not even a paid game for free..They offered $50 /25 gift cards to usa customers and nothing for us..

After pricing s5 at 51k.. They will price note 4 at 60k.. dont let this happen. . Dont buy their flagship this time. . Wait for note 4 and buy that if they price that phone reasonably. Otherwise buy nexus 6..lg g3.. Sony z3.. whatever will be available at that time. . Once we didn't have nexus devices. . Now Google is releasing them in India. . Moto is releasing its hit phones in India too.. dont rely blindly on Samsung anymore. .I was a fanboy too.. Still I'm. . But this time I won't rely on sammy blindly. .

Teach them a lesson.. If they get a bad response and cant sale many flagships. . They will price note 4 reasonably. . And probably they will use standard processors as well. . So that we can get more dev support. .

anmolbedi

Apr 5, 2012
Noida
Guys samsung is releasing phones with ridiculously high price tags. I bought note [email protected], note 2 @38.5k and note 3 @47k.. everyday sammy is increasing the prices of their phones. Don't let this happen. Sammy has already slashed the price of s5

Well it's only because of the competition they came with citibank offer of flat 20% cash back. Effectively is for 40k which is decent price considering note 3 expensive than s5. Moreover s5 has water and dust resistance which note 3 doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
Well it's only because of the competition they came with citibank offer of flat 20% cash back. Effectively is for 40k which is decent price considering note 3 expensive than s5. Moreover s5 has water and dust resistance which note 3 doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

not everyone has the "citi bank" credit card..otherwise @40k it would have been a good price..

js2892

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
Guys samsung is releasing phones with ridiculously high price tags. I bought note [email protected], note 2 @38.5k and note 3 @47k.. everyday sammy is increasing the prices of their phones. Don't let this happen. Sammy has already slashed the price of s5 by 1k for under whelming sales. The price will go down further in coming weeks. Look at Sony. . They released z1 at a reasonable price and with free goodies. Sammy offered nothing with note 3. Not even a paid game for free..They offered $50 /25 gift cards to usa customers and nothing for us..

After pricing s5 at 51k.. They will price note 4 at 60k.. dont let this happen. . Dont buy their flagship this time. . Wait for note 4 and buy that if they price that phone reasonably. Otherwise buy nexus 6..lg g3.. Sony z3.. whatever will be available at that time. . Once we didn't have nexus devices. . Now Google is releasing them in India. . Moto is releasing its hit phones in India too.. dont rely blindly on Samsung anymore. .I was a fanboy too.. Still I'm. . But this time I won't rely on sammy blindly. .

Teach them a lesson.. If they get a bad response and cant sale many flagships. . They will price note 4 reasonably. . And probably they will use standard processors as well. . So that we can get more dev support. .

Completely support your reasoning.
51k is completely ridiculous pricing. They are just trying to match iPhone pricing.
I find htc one and xperia z2 much better. Atleast they come with snapdragon.
Samsung is biasing the indian market but soon it will blow on their face.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

NoteboyTech

Apr 23, 2013
Delhi
techtactics-by-rbhk.blogspot.in
Guys, I have finally convinced my dad to buy me this monster... now I wanna ask you all that is it worth going for SD800 or exynos 5?Basically I won't root it till 6-7 months.. I have tried store demos.. they are super fast.. and nevar tried an exynos variant... so what shall I do.. I know u all use the exynos.. and those with SD800?? Please help me decide.. this is probable the last phone which my dad buys for me til 3 years.. so a sd 800 or exynos? and where can I buy it in Faridabad(Delhi). Reputated place with well prices??
Thanks a lot guys!

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
Guys, I have finally convinced my dad to buy me this monster... now I wanna ask you all that is it worth going for SD800 or exynos 5?Basically I won't root it till 6-7 months.. I have tried store demos.. they are super fast.. and nevar tried an exynos variant... so what shall I do.. I know u all use the exynos.. and those with SD800?? Please help me decide.. this is probable the last phone which my dad buys for me til 3 years.. so a sd 800 or exynos? and where can I buy it in Faridabad(Delhi). Reputated place with well prices??
Thanks a lot guys!

i think u should wait for few more months and buy the note 4 or nexus 6..they will b a lil bit more future proof than note 3...as note 3 is already around 7 months old (but can still beat many phones with its features though)..

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Can anyone tell me the price of n9005 in dubai ? I need to purchase from dubai airport...thans

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
Don't get from airport it will b costlier. Just visit burj dubai near meena bazar you will get much cheaper. It should be less than 40k with warranty

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

Reactions: indresh88

ritesh_chanchal

Jul 19, 2011
yes true..watch this..benchmark scores of galaxy s5..almost same as note 3 (sometime worse)

http://2fa.in/1iLEmHo

Oh thank you for sharing this.. I am feeling so happy, relaxed and relieved. Why would someone pay 51 k for s5 in india? Paying for note 3 or rather any future note series is worth becasue its unique with s-pen and other features..

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Samsung Galaxy S5 launched at Rs.52,000/- giving tough Competition to Honda Activa & Hero Splendor...

<PG101 edit: let's keep this apolitical>

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Tough competition to NANO too.. lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrH672

I01

Oct 24, 2013
Mangalore
Recently sold my n9000 nd got myself n9005 rose gold white note 3... The prob m facing is i cnt update to 4.4.2 through kies3... It shows n9005 aint supported nd shows an unknown error showing update failure... OTA however is available

hey,

Where did you sell your exynos Note 3 and for how much and
How much did you get your snapdragon version for.
Asking this cause I am interested in doing the same.

ravishah922

Oct 2, 2009
M in Rajkot... Sold for like 36k nd got SD variant for 40k... From mumbai... No carrier branding... Also rose gold variants are available with N900 version too

ritesh_chanchal

Jul 19, 2011
How to add stock weather widget on other launcher??

Hi all, I am using next launcher. I am not able to add stock weather widget on next launcher. Can someone help me with that?

cellfrens

May 2, 2011
kolkata
xwidget

Hi all, I am using next launcher. I am not able to add stock weather widget on next launcher. Can someone help me with that?

use xwidget from the playstore..download add-on widgets within the app..u can download s4/s5 widgets and many more..im using atrix widget with nexus 5 stock wallpaper (that one written 5 on it)..looking great!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just for laugh

ignore these types of posts:

1. where can i buy sm n9005 (the sd 800 version) galaxy note 3 in India (even though u cant get one officially)? and then someone replies "Gaffar market"...(yes, why not? best way to advertise grey market)

2.I'm having so much trouble with the galaxy note 3..it has killed my cat, destroyed my house..and still i don't want to go to service center..instead i will switch to x,y,z brand and now everything is OK..(seriously?)

3.i have found a magic shop and the shop owner wants to donate his gn3z so i got a galaxy note 3 @ 30 k with bill and warranty (oh, im so jealous of u)

last but not the least and most lamest

4. sd800 version is better than exynos version..(lol)
    Enable Unlock Effects :)

Hi, Im just sharing @xperiacle, who made this amazing job for our device. It brings all unlock effects without root or any other methods. Just simply install and select the unlocking method :)

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ts&rdid=com.xpe.app.galaxy.lockscreen.effects
    Mod Edit

I have received several complaints today.
    If you cannot hold a civil and polite conversation,I will close the whole thread.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    There is no need for this constant bickering.

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Okay so you guys have had two moderators post in this thread asking for you guys to settle down and I recently issued a few warnings via pm to some of you and yet the drama continues.

Thread temporarily closed.

Go cool off for a bit.

XDA Moderator

Edit

We are reopening this thread with the understanding that this is the last and final warning any further issues from this thread will result in its permanent closure and formal actions taken against any members account involved in said closure. Thread is to start clean from here do not quote any of the previous posts and if you have an issue with any post from this post forward report it, do NOT respond just move on.
    Haha.. Even Colgate wouldn't know about this.. Hope it works..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    It won't be surprising if they bring Android developers in place of Dentist in next ad :p
    Developers ka suzaya no1 S-view cleaner ding dong.!

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone