I'm kind of in a situation and need some help
I was on L17 ROM and decided to go to L19
When i booted to recovery, i ended up in stock recovery but i had installed TWRP when i flashed L17 from 4.4.2
Now when i rebooted(without any flashing) all apps gave a force close and when i tried flashing TWRP through odin, odin throws an error.
Now i can only go in download mode and when i reboot/go to recovery i get a warning: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please go to kies recovery.
Now i'm trying to download package for my mobile from sammobile but everytime download is unsuccessful(stops at 200/400 mb).. is there any other websites from where i can get the package successfully?
Please provide some solution
Bro I think this is just bootloader problem
download and install bootloader for Lollipop 5 from the same thread Dr. Ketan...
1. D/L CWM RECOVERY latest version from same thread
2. Flash it using odin (if u r screen in error, don't worry u can flash that will also work.)
3. Flash supersu 2.4 using cwm recovery
4. Flash L19 by using cwm recovery
5. Flash bootloader for Lollipop 5 using odin
All files u can download from same thread
If u want to continue old rom just flash it
Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app